• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Total logged in time

JohnG said:
85cfe357c06409ebece96b3c02b1e464.jpg

Sent using left thumb.

molaugh

I knew I had a lot of time on here but didn't know it was the most haha, but I never logout or anything so maybe that has something to do with it? :dunno:

I got some catching up to do after seeing those numbers. Wish I could say mine are low because I have a life.

xjmarc said:
What's sad is I'm not even from Soddy, just moved here because you get more house for the money. But I've acclimated.

I understand my parents moved here for cheaper housing and then found cheaper mountain land.......

Had to hide I grew up in Red Bank for years, of course it was a whole different town then..... :****:

Was that screenshot of highest post counts? Man we are pushing up on 10 years on this iteration of the forum. A lot of the guys that have the highest post counts never even check in anymore. I seldom post. Not the same crowd it was when I was a post whore laughing1
I've always wondered about the time online. Only when window is active and have been clicked in the last 20 sec or something?

TheViking said:
I understand my parents moved here for cheaper housing and then found cheaper mountain land.......

Had to hide I grew up in Red Bank for years, of course it was a whole different town then..... :****:

Harrison and Hixson here but I got me some of that mountain land too just don't want to live up there. Mine's on Mobray.

blacksheep10 said:
Was that screenshot of highest post counts? Man we are pushing up on 10 years on this iteration of the forum. A lot of the guys that have the highest post counts never even check in anymore. I seldom post. Not the same crowd it was when I was a post whore laughing1
I've always wondered about the time online. Only when window is active and have been clicked in the last 20 sec or something?

I'm still top 10. Been posting more regular again as of late