• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ToyBug Build

shweet well i gotta plan a trip to wheel with you duders. Gotta show sarg that i can keep up with my rear engine truck.

Pics, Pics, Pics

Official dimensions:

107" wheel base
17" belly clearance
69" top of chassis
76" front outside tire to outside tire
74" rear outside tire to outside tire

Weight? don't know yet.

Picture579.jpg

Picture580.jpg

Picture582.jpg

Picture584.jpg

Picture589.jpg

Picture590.jpg

Picture592.jpg

Picture593.jpg

Picture600.jpg

Picture601.jpg

Picture594.jpg

Picture597.jpg

Picture596.jpg

Picture595.jpg

Picture602.jpg

Picture598.jpg

The steering still needs to be properly adjusted and then I'll be a-roll'n. :clappy: :clappy: :clappy:

Last edited:
PORTER said:
:cool: dude, but it looks like you got top be a midget to drive in that thing.:D

................and have some sort of double jointed shoulder/elbow thingy to use the cutting brakes.

jeepmauler said:
................and have some sort of double jointed shoulder/elbow thingy to use the cutting brakes.

Hey, that backwards mounted wheel gives you enough room to turn sideways...:cool:

Well at least when people talk about my junk being cramped I can say"Have you seen Toybugs gizmo?"

This chassis is definitely made for smaller people. And there are some ergonomics I need to work out. But overall I’m very happy with the controls. The cutting brakes are the first thing to address.

Let the learning curve begin!

You shall see what happens when you stuff a kung foo master in a rolling exoskeleton. He will evenge the wrongful doing of some rock to one of his relatives. Eeeeeyah ka cheeeeee vrooom smoke.

PORTER said:
:cool: dude, but it looks like you got to be a midget to drive in that thing.:D

I was talking to some dude today about this rig. And this was what i said about the rig. I then said " He will absolutely rule lines at the rocks that noone else can do, even after they watch him run thru it twice".

A very bitchen summer waits for people who WHEEL.

ToyBug said:
This chassis is definitely made for smaller people. And there are some ergonomics I need to work out. But overall I’m very happy with the controls. The cutting brakes are the first thing to address.

Let the learning curve begin!

Definately tight...but what's with the speedo & tach?

Bunk said:
I was talking to some dude today about this rig. And this was what i said about the rig. I then said " He will absolutely rule lines at the rocks that noone else can do, even after they watch him run thru it twice".

A very bitchen summer waits for people who WHEEL.

Thanks for the kind words Joe. Now we'll see if the driver can live up to that.