• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Toyota axles/parts for sale, coils, links, hubs,3rds

smbroady82

Trying to sell some stuff to get it out of the way

Toyota front housing: no 3rd, no shafts , still set up for leafs, one knuckle/ arm still attached have 3 other knuckles that will go with it ( I may have a spindle that can go with it as well, i'm keeping one spindle) $60 sold

Narrow Rear housing: with good shafts ( still drums ) no 3rd, set up for 4 link with coil springs and shocks, trussed $50 with the 3.90 3rd Sold

stock 27 spline front shafts: $50for front complete set. both sets sold

warn locking hubs (3) all pictured in box (good for parts, one worked great, other 2 idk I kept having problems with, hub gears look good, might just be the springs) $25 firm for all 3. SOLD

links with small 3/4in heims missing one heim and coil springs ( I think they are tj lift springs ) lengths on all are shown in pics $50 will come with 3 rough country shocks also ( my old poor man's 4 link set up ) Links Sold

stock yota straight front axle springs $25 for the set SOLD

2 complete 3rds: both open, one 3.90, one 4.10 ( both look to be in good shape ) Both Sold

I will edit as they sell
located in Huntsville AL
256-658-71two two

Thanks guys
Broady

The rear four link set up coils links hiems shocks all that shipped to miramar beach florida 32550

ls1toyota said:
The rear four link set up coils links hiems shocks all that shipped to miramar beach florida 32550

give me a day or two to get you a shipping quote

Rokcrler said:
How much for the work light and the weight plate?

10 hours of fab labor on my Toyota

rednecklights said:
Dibs on the gas can and zip lock bag

Jon Piper

That will cost you a 50in curved light bar
you deliver

I'll take the 4.10 third member. I'll be passing through huntsville next wed,

to be honest I am not sure exactly what they are, they were on the truck when I got it years ago. they are pretty small, only about 1in o.d.