• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toyota brakes

hotshot

Running one tons. Also running stock toyota master cylinder. It don't stop worth a damn. It's got a new disk brake conversion kit on rear, new master cylinder and new nylon lines. What's an upgrade to do, to replace my stock master cylinder if that's my issue? Thanks

Just going to say I don't have any issues with my nylon brake lines. Upgrade the master cylinder to the chevy 1 ton definitely.

Chilkat said:
Just going to say I don't have any issues with my nylon brake lines. Upgrade the master cylinder to the chevy 1 ton definitely.
Do you also run the nylon line that comes with an oil psi gauge?

On the last one I ran all new hard lines from the master to all 4 brakes. Braided lines where it needed to have them. Once I finally got all the air out (Pressure bleeder) that sombitch would lock down a set of 42's. :****: Not sayin a lot of people haven't had good luck with the nylon stuff, just not what I would use.

I have residual pressure valves on mine 10 lbs. On front 2lbs on rear worked pretty good for me with 94 toyota master cly. I have wildwood ones jegs has them also #631030 &#631031