• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

toyota crawler guy thinking about going way of rzr!

jaydee1975

ok i was wanting some of you rzr guys input on them b/4 i sell everything i own and go into the red trying to get one! what are some of the major problems with the stock parts? I've been looking up all the aftermarket mods for them and THEY ARE PROUD OF THEM! i want to do mostly trail riding with very little action in the mud. i know the cages are junk but other than that am i going to haft to get a FHA 2nd on house to make one trail ready?? I've been watching alot of videos and they look fun as ****! very easy to take anywhere on a lawnmower trailer and still get great fuel mileage pulling it! any input would be great! thanks guys!! thumb.gif

Re: toyota crawler guy thinking about going way of rzr!

XP is the best advice I can give you. Stepping out of an 800 to 900 is no comparison!!! It is unbelievable how much difference it is between the two bikes. SPRING FOR THE 9 you won't be sorry. In stock form it will get it done!!!! Anything else you do to it is a plus.. Hope this helps

Get a 12 or 13 XP so you don't have to worry bout the valve springs snapping upgrade cage, radius arms, and trailing arms and beat the piss out of it...

Bumpers said:
Get a 12 or 13 XP so you don't have to worry bout the valve springs snapping upgrade cage, radius arms, and trailing arms and beat the piss out of it...

I thought the early '12 models were the ones with valve spring issues?

Or get a 800 and ride the piss out of it with no extra parts being throwed at it. Save yourself thousands up front and thousands later when the 900 shits parts.

I have a 2011 800. I absolutely love everything about it. I dont have any ad ons and i have followed everyone else at the parka.. i highly recommend one.

I built my toyota tube buggy for about 12K all toyota parts, EASY to find relpacement parts, and upgrades, safer ! But you know all that ,more functional, and a cool truggy could still get you to work. If you are trail ridding why not drive it there and home! find a fuel injected 22re for rough terrain ! But I love my buggy ! I also thought about a razr till i saw the price :-X ! You need to catch a ride in one or 2 , I did not like the experience over all! narrow, tippy, and ground clearance issues, some might argue! I'm partial to mine !! But you asked!! Seeya on the trail ! Bill

Latest posts