• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toyota half door needed!

DSRC

Soooo JR, Tod is looking for a half door for his yota, U know where he can find one? molaugh molaugh molaugh :dunno: molaugh

So....

I leave for Summertown after work Saturday to ride 4wheelers and poke & laugh at peoples driving skills on sunday.. I arrived at the park, pay and unload my junk and go riding around... I'm not there 5 Min's and a buddy of mines son comes up... We take off riding around the park just looking at trails and see who is out riding around..

After about ten Min's, we end up back at the shop.. The kid who Ive been riding around with`s dad Toyota is sitting there.. I yell at the Todd" the dad" and say.... Can we take the yota out for a spin? Not skippin a beat, he is like go ahead!

Me and his son hop in and take off... Mind you that I'm driving.. We pull up to the ledge with no one around... I'm like, hang on.. I'm a try the left side... He is really negative and saying that they vie never came close to getting up it... I say... Its alright. im a professional. :****:

After scaring him for a few mins.. we take off for Hickory hill. I knew it was super dry and i told Cole to just hang on... WE crawled most of it.. Towards the top, i tell Cole... " Hey, don't let me get to close to the tree root.." :driving:

Without making a sound... I hear "BANG" I look at him and his face was in shock... I thought to myself... " ****"

We head back towards shop trying to come up with stories and lies on how we could hide what we did... :****:

Cole tells me, just dint say anything... We will see if he notices...
I laugh and I'm like alright
(now remember this truck`s body is in immaculate shape)

That Lil smurf rats me out before we even get out of the truck.. Todd's eyes tear up... His old heart start skippin beats.. I seriously thought i we was going to have to call 911.. :flipoff1:

And like flies to a carcass, the entire staff and friend at Summertown show up... :****:

And so, now I'm looking for a half door for 85-88 Toyota truck....

the funny part to this story is that Cole (the 11yr old) has been driving this truck FOREVER & Never scratched it :****:...LOL JR u know we gonna give u all kinds of **** for this. ;D Thats what u get for trying to dump me off the 4-wheeler :flipgotcha:

"and poke & laugh at peoples driving skills on sunday.. "

Best part of the entire story. Nice job cocky :flipoff1:

Is that why you drive yours doorless? :flipoff1: :flipoff1: Great line, "it's alright, I'm a professional" ought to be on your tombstone someday. molaugh

J/Cope79 said:
Nick from Skyline may have a door that will work?

I've got one beat to crap tan half door that I got from some ninja who now drives a mud whompin' jeep. Oh, wait........it was JR's old door, it probably looks a lot like the door he has. molaugh

Seriously though, I probably have a good door that can be made into a half door. Holler at me if you need it.