• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Toyota Mini Truck Axles

krackem

Build-Bend-Weld-Break -Repeat
Well had sold these to a buddy awhile back but he ended up backing out and i got these back and for sale again.

i prefer to sell these as a set but will split if i have buyers for both located in Chattanooga, TN and my # is 423-800-2251

PRICE $700

Front axle. 85 4runner ifs disc brake conversion, Ballistic Fab diff armor and skid, Trail Gear long side truss,high steer arms, trunnion bearing eliminator kit,and knuckles rebuilt with their knuckle sandwich kit about a year ago and serviced and checked every four months. Has a detriot locker with 5.29s 6inch stroke hydro cylinder, with .250 wall steering link with 3/4 hiems. also still has the spring perches on it. also got a spare set of axles to.

Rear axle is outta and ifs truck Has ballistic skid ,Yukon spool with 5.29s, has drums removed and brackets installed for using mini truck front brakes rotors already turned to fit axles, calipers to use for core or rebuilt. Cleaned and debracketed ready for linking. Have a ruffstuff axle toyoya upper link mount and artec 22.5 lower link mounts. also have ruffstuff adjustable frame mounts.

im sure im forgetting some things so ill update as i find or remember em thanks

Attachments

• IMAG0593.jpg
    IMAG0593.jpg
    427.3 KB · Views: 100
  • IMAG0410.jpg
    IMAG0410.jpg
    453.2 KB · Views: 81
  • IMAG0412.jpg
    IMAG0412.jpg
    449 KB · Views: 79
  • IMAG0527.jpg
    IMAG0527.jpg
    451.3 KB · Views: 82
These are in my way so so so e might get a hell of a deal I'll drop to 700 oboand will spilt as well

Neal3000 said:
Man thats the beefiest looking Toy rear i've ever seen
[/quote

:rolf: thats my super secret yoda bolt son, on a serious note only good pic i had with out digging that fawker out but the 14 bolt is for sale to so is my kingpin 60 but i just didnt post it again