• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Toyota rig up for sale 22R Turbo(aka:Napa Buggy)

n2o

Bought this and literally have been out in it once. If anyone is interested, I have the stuff to hook a powerglide or TH350/400 to the 22R-T. This is the well know "Napa Buggy", I can get current pictures for everyone. I actually thought I had some on here. If anyone has any questions, please pm me and I'll be happy to give you a phone number.

22RET Turbo
Toyota 5 speed
Re-geared transfer case (Not double but has same ratio has a double case)
5:72 Yukon Gear
Inline water pump
Trail-Gear 6 shooter set up
Trail-Gear drive flange kit eliminator kit
Trail-Gear Rear drive line disconnect
Trail-Gear Rear disk brake kit
Full PSC hydraulic steering
Chromoly axles on all four corners
4 linked front and back
Rear mounted radiator
Trussed front axle housing
Hunsacker suspension seats
5 point harnesses
37-13.50-17 treps with 90% tread
Allied beadlocks
Electric Line lock
King Coilovers
112" WB

NEW PRICE $10,500.

jp fan said:
That didn't take long for it's back up, why it's a great rig

Life, I suppose. We're having a baby soon and getting ready to put our house up for sale. Just need to tidy up some of loose end/hobby related stuff. The buggy works well but in the coming months(hopefully not years) I'm going to be very busy with my family. If we're lucky enough to sell our house, I will be throwing everything into building a new shop(bigger one) to probably dwarf whatever we can afford for a house afterwards. The wife doesn't like for me to say it but I may put an apartment in one end of it.

Jlynch said:
What time do you want your Jeep and quad delivered? Lol

If my wife sees this, it would be sometime after I got out of the hospital. haha

n2o said:
If my wife sees this, it would be sometime after I got out of the hospital. haha

Haha How much cash with the trade would you need to make it happen?

Latest posts