• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toyotas In The **** (TITS)

MrTbrew8 said:
for those Yoda boys only. Need to have a pretty flexible schedule and be ready to ride at any time. It'd be a good idea to be 21 or older too.

Sounds like a military clause. :indianajones:

WHAT THE HELL,,,,, was that some crap that was actually in that facefook link :dunno:

when I first saw this thread I just let it go cause it sounded like a club of boggin wearin dumbasses that goes around spraypaintin crap on the backs of gas stations and wheelin ???

DANG :puke:

zukiscott said:
I just let it go cause it sounded like a club of boggin wearin dumbasses that goes around spraypaintin crap on the backs of gas stations and wheelin ???

GD that's fawkin funny **** hahahahahaha laughing1

zukiscott said:
boggin wearin dumbasses

DANG :puke:

:dblthumb: hahahahah!

Boggin. Classic. Pretty sure that is the first time I've seen "toboggan" actually typed out as "boggin"... Which is what eeveryone 'round here calls em of course

TBItoy said:
:dblthumb: hahahahah!

Boggin. Classic. Pretty sure that is the first time I've seen "toboggan" actually typed out as "boggin"... Which is what eeveryone 'round here calls em of course

I would've prolly spelled it boggan, but then somebody might mistake me for a :afro: that just found a "bargain" at Wally World.... "They's plenty boggans ova here Leroy!" ;D

TacomaJD said:
I would've prolly spelled it boggan, but then somebody might mistake me for a :afro: that just found a "bargain" at Wally World.... "They's plenty boggans ova here Leroy!" ;D

Boggan Boggin?

Bargain Boggans?

A good boggan on a boggan? :afro:

:drinkers:

naw naw,,, bargain would be BAHRGGIN :dblthumb:

also see ,,, when you can,t AFFORD something it,s FODE,,,,, SSHEE MEH,, DAT AIINT NO BAHRGGIN, I CAINT FODE DAT SSHEE...

AND YES were I come from it is called a damn BOGGIN :dblthumb: