• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toys for Tots Dec 1st

I hope you didn't do all that after you come by the shop, cause if you did I am hiring to to change out my ****. Do you work by the hour, I hope?

I am meeting Jamie Marsh (Rockyota) at the pavillion around 9:00. If anyone wants to join us post up so we won't leave you. :spin:

Zukini said:
I am meeting Jamie Marsh (Rockyota) at the pavillion around 9:00. If anyone wants to join us post up so we won't leave you. :spin:

Prolly gonna be a liittle after that by the time i get there, but i'd like to meet up n ride with you guys some...

Any of yall running CB's?? If so what channel???

When I say 9:00 that usually means 9:30. I don't have a CB but I believe Jamie does. What channel will you be on?? If not you can just hit me up on the cell @ 205-281-2030.

I too have been considering linking mine but I'm not too experienced with it. My leaf spring setup now works very well but its time for something new.

Yea, i'll just c u or hit u up on the cell..

And u'r 1 step ahead of me on gettin linked.. I still got to man up and purchase a HP60... ;D

Had a good time today. I kept it on all 4 :drinkers:. Maybe Ricky B. will post up some pictures tomorrow.

I too had fun. :spin:

Light carnage for me.

1 - Bent tie rod
1 - Jacked up rear diff cover that will need to be replaced.

Anyone have the goods for hydraulic steering that they would loan me?? I need it in a bad way. :fish:

Good times... I'm glad I got to go up Cable Hill before it's gone, thanks Cole.

I've got some pics I'll post up asap.

bigsilly said:
Explanation please? More mining??

Yeah there gonna mine that area. Its a hot spot and suppost to bring in alot of money. Thats what the rumor is anyway.

They are mining it, Tony like 1.8 acres there for mining I believe. I told everyone I knew to hit it while it is still there

BamaTJ said:
They are mining it, Tony like 1.8 acres there for mining I believe. I told everyone I knew to hit it while it is still there

This track that was leased to mine was 30 acres. Goes from Rock Hollar over to Cable Hill. The agreement is that they must build us a new "Cable Hill". I can't blame Tony at all, there was a lot of money at stake. Probably more than would be made off 4x4 in 100 years.

Good times, Capt Carl trashed a rear driveshaft on Loose Rock with a nasty bounce/jump attempt. Other than that it was all good. thumb.gif

Latest posts