• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

trail gear suspension

Nyitro

Working on a sas on 4 runner, does any one know how far forward the trail gear mounts and springs move the axle ? And how far forward can you go w/out having to move the steering box? thanks:D

If your looking at the imports, tg and marlin get them from the same supplier. SHH dont tell. Pretty sure marlins site gives specs on the suspension page

ToyZuki said:
If your looking at the imports, tg and marlin get them from the same supplier. SHH dont tell. Pretty sure marlins site gives specs on the suspension page
Marlin doesn't use import springs anymore, he got rid of them. Whats left are all on clearance now, just rears if I remember right.

~T.J.

Just move the box as far up there as you dare. Yer better off that way. i cut my core support to get another inch forward.

84Toyota4x4 said:
Marlin doesn't use import springs anymore, he got rid of them. Whats left are all on clearance now, just rears if I remember right.

~T.J.

I realize that but the info on centerpin location is still there. Chris G. left marlin to start TG so he still uses the same supplier for the import springs #'s are #'s

Latest posts