• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail Names spinoff, how did they get their name?

mckeddie said:
I haven't seen it in years. It was rev limiter from start to finish back in the day though.
Been a few years since we were on it, I was riding shotgun on a wet night ride, might have has to much to drink, we "Underestimated" it, turned into a winch fest, and a long night.

jp fan said:
The fish rock in fish fossil was still there early this year but was covered in leaves

Next time I'm there I'm totally looking for this rock. How far in is it? Say from the little hill you go down at the beggining?

jp fan said:
The fish rock in fish fossil was still there early this year but was covered in leaves

Cool, next time I'm there I'll have to try and get a pic of it.

I'm not 100% sure, but I was thinking Underestimated was somewhere near Your Turn? Could be wrong though, I've never tried it. Definitely need to though.

kmcminn said:
I believe that was Mac Murphy. I went to marks shop when BROK got together to start cutting trails there.

Yep that is exactly who it was. Wish I would have spent somemore time hanging out with everyone but about the time all of that started up I tore the jeep apart for my buggy build and it was racing every since until now. Miss out on a lot of good times racing but had some good times also.

hokie_yj said:
Cool, next time I'm there I'll have to try and get a pic of it.

I'm not 100% sure, but I was thinking Underestimated was somewhere near Your Turn? Could be wrong though, I've never tried it. Definitely need to though.

Yeah I was thinking Underestimated was up to the left of the Your Turn Entrance.

ada29212ca071739d59815d4c9086e8b.jpg
here is a pic of said cluster on razorback!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am thinking Underestimated was there in the curve at Killing time?? The fish rock is on your right and right before you get to the bad spot now where the log is in the creek it's a flat rock that is on it's edge next time I am there I will put some flagging ribbon on a limb next to it

01tj said:
Yeah I was thinking Underestimated was up to the left of the Your Turn Entrance.
May be. I need to look at a map. I thought it was that trail y'all kept trying to make hard in the rain that day. Hahaha

matth_85 said:
May be. I need to look at a map. I thought it was that trail y'all kept trying to make hard in the rain that day. Hahaha

I think that was Intimidator.