• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired trail spares...44s and a 42

1tonyj

Got a couple tires that would make good spares for sale.

(2) 44 swamper TSL,s for 15 inch rim that have been aetna cut. Theres not much tread left but hold air just fine...no patches or plugs....great spares...$50.00 each.

(1) 42 irok for 15 inch rim. I blew the side wall first trip out, had the tire vulcanized, now dont need it as a spare anymore. The tire comes on a DIY beadlock rim that is 8 on 6.5 lug pattern with a 2.5 inch backspace. The tire will leak down over a few months...not sure if its the tire or rim but makes a good spare..$100.00.

Located in Panama City Florida

Attachments

• IMG_1502.JPG
    IMG_1502.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1503.JPG
    IMG_1503.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1501.JPG
    IMG_1501.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1498.JPG
    IMG_1498.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 62
Will you be coming to ShamRock run in March at Morris Mountain? I could use them 44's

bad80cj said:
Will you be coming to ShamRock run in March at Morris Mountain? I could use them 44's

its possible....we were talking the other day about going...I should know this week if we are gonna make it for that trip or not. Id be gald to bring them with me if we do.

BIG_BLAZER86 said:
Will you ship interested in the Irok.. 43537 is the zip code :spin:

Jet2425 has dibs on the irok....Im getting him a shipping quote in the morning, if for some reason he dosnt take it ill get one for you as well...thks!

1tonyj said:
its possible....we were talking the other day about going...I should know this week if we are gonna make it for that trip or not. Id be gald to bring them with me if we do.

Just let me know ;)

Irok sold...thxs jet2425! .........shamrock run is upin the air...itll prolly b las min on that...seems how a lot of my trips go. I will say i got a hell of a deal on shipping thro Fastenal for the irok....bout half of what ups wanted for shipping.

Do you work at a shop in Panama City? I would be interested in 1 of the 44s possibly both but for sure 1. I run a truck to PC every day so I can send my driver to a shop with cash..let me know.

How to ship one 44 to Corinth MS 38834? If freight to a factory(loading dock) is better let me know and I will get address.

Im out of town in Arkansas this week...ill pm everyone soon as i get back...thxs guys

Latest posts