• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trailer Pictures

JNK-RNR said:
Only some ass hat like you Kyle would post your tornado prone accomidations on the web:flipoff: ...BTW, I really like the rebel flag door screen.

..but here is mine

Bulldog 7000# GVW
Ball: 2 5/16
Trailer Weight: 1700#'s
Axles: Tandem, dual brake, easy lube
Length: 16 ft
Deck: Douglas Fir, non treated (I have some lin seed oil to put on it when the planks dry out
COST: $1750.00 for trailer $75.00 for spare tire 1% of cost for using debit card $15.00, no tax for Oregon Resident.

normal_DSCF6005.JPG

normal_DSCF6007.JPG

Yours looks pretty new and since I have the same one I'll give you some feedback on it:;
It needs some more attachment/tie down points.
I had to cut holes into the outside of the stake pockets for my straps to work (don't need to do this if you use chains).
I welded two huge "D" type rings on the back so I could attach the straps ($15 at industrial supply place).

The license plate mount has just bent back at an angle and has never been a problem like I thought it would be.

The lights in the middle underneath...yah, they got trashed almost immediately but somehow have not fallen off completely yet.
I've smashed a couple of tailights by backing into things. Considering how cheap they are it hasn't been worth the time to put the "push out" style of LEds in a custom made box yet.

I noticed the thing flexes when I load my cruiser so I bought some pivoting jacks and mounted them at the back corners of the trailer. I put them down when loading/unloading. This keeps trailer flex to a minimum and will likely increase the life of the trailer. This thing really only has two large angle irons that run the length of the trailer. It's relatively light, pretty good price, but the flex is a result of that.

The "stock" tires lasted 4 years before they got some major cracking.