• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Transaxle front engine Buggy

Re: Re: Transaxle front engine Buggy

I am guessing about 3300 pounds. Never weighed it.

That's one of the best looking transaxle buggies I've seen. Certainly the best looking 2 seater I recall seeing.

Thanks. It not easy to get a great looking buggy with a transaxle.

No, It was designed to be a rear engine honda buggy. I bought it from a guy that lost interest in his project. I sold off all the Honda stuff and went with a front engine design. Rear engine buggies do not have any storage space for a cooler and tools.

Trades for JK unlimited considered.

I found a JK to buy. Throw out some offers.

ryan_25 said:
No, It was designed to be a rear engine honda buggy. I bought it from a guy that lost interest in his project. I sold off all the Honda stuff and went with a front engine design. Rear engine buggies do not have any storage space for a cooler and tools.

Yep that's the one. Originally had a Honda rear engine and steering Toyota axles. I had a buddy that almost bought it from KORE a couple of years ago. Below is the link to the forsale add.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/vehicles-trailers-sale/893740-honda-buggy-project.html

Way to turn something designed one way into something pretty unique!!

BUMP

I had no idea the KORE built it. I picked it up on my way home from SEMA last year. It was kind of a last minute purchase so I did not get to into detail about it.

I will have to send some pics to them, they might like it. :dunno: