• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trick Shot's first event!!

Patriot Customs

I would like to take the time to thank everyone for their support and generosity at the last SRRS event. I could not have asked for a warmer welcoming. All employees at STAAR Lubricants are more than thrilled for the opportunity to share our product "Trick Shot" with this great community. The more support we get, the more we will be able to put back into this series. As for all the drivers, I would like a little feedback on the product. It is guys like you that turn the wrenches for a living that will help this product grow. Let us hear what you think. We cant wait to see ya'll at the next race!!

Thank You,
Ryan Gordon

I missed out on a shot at the last race. Lets hit my johnny joints before gay rock and see if it helps. Mine has squeeked like a bitch since the day I got it, even after I replaced the bushings.n :****:

Are you guys a distributor for that stuff? I know a few guys up here use it on there dirt cars. 1 kid works at a parts store next to our shop and keeps pushing this product. I always use fluid film just because you can reduce it and buy it by the gallon. Any word if trick shot will be selling there stuff by a gallon in the future?

sledneck said:
Are you guys a distributor for that stuff? I know a few guys up here use it on there dirt cars. 1 kid works at a parts store next to our shop and keeps pushing this product. I always use fluid film just because you can reduce it and buy it by the gallon. Any word if trick shot will be selling there stuff by a gallon in the future?

TRICK SHOT is available in gallon, 5 gallon, 55 gallon and 250 gallon totes. Thank you for your interest and we are the exclusive world wide distributor for this product. Please contact us at anytime for any questions or updates to the TRICK SHOT network. Thx Ryan Gordon.

Patriot Customs said:
TRICK SHOT is available in gallon, 5 gallon, 55 gallon and 250 gallon totes. Thank you for your interest and we are the exclusive world wide distributor for this product. Please contact us at anytime for any questions or updates to the TRICK SHOT network. Thx Ryan Gordon.

Good golly! How many years would 250 gallons last ya???

Bump back to the top. Anybody using this stuff on their heims? If so, how well does it work? :dunno:

I'm tired of listening to all the damn squeaking my buggy does all day.

WHIZARD said:
Bump back to the top. Anybody using this stuff on their heims? If so, how well does it work? :dunno:

Yes, I am. Also on coilover heims. Works great till you pressure wash it. Then have to do it again. I was using chain lube, But it left a film that was hard to remove. I sent them a Facebook message to see if that were going to any events, as I need some more, but have not gotten a reply.

WHIZARD said:

Some of the best **** you can buy I use it on my hiems it doesn't wash off like PB blaster and wd-40 Also sprayed it on my rusted up piece of **** hi-jack got it working again 2weeks afterwards it was blue colored looking brand ****ing new Badass ****

NTIDWELL said:
Some of the best **** you can buy I use it on my hiems it doesn't wash off like PB blaster and wd-40 Also sprayed it on my rusted up piece of **** hi-jack got it working again 2weeks afterwards it was blue colored looking brand ****ing new Badass ****

Glad you posted this. I spray my highlift with WD-40 all the time, sometimes the lift works and sometimes it hangs up when you try to lower it. I will give it a damn good coating with this stuff as soon as I have some.

WHIZARD said:
Glad you posted this. I spray my highlift with WD-40 all the time, sometimes the lift works and sometimes it hangs up when you try to lower it. I will give it a damn good coating with this stuff as soon as I have some.

Nothing last forever on heims but for sure quiets them. Got the same results as tidwell on my high lift. Just be warned it does not take much to work just fine. Spray a lil and give it a try I think you will be amazed.

I use it to take overspray off. Knocks spray paint off as good as paint thinner. :dblthumb: