• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trick Welding Tables

How much$? Are they beat to hell? and what do you think one ways. I've been looking for an old school acorn style table for a long time.

he has about 15 of them. they look to be about 6-8 inches thick and alot of them have nice flat surfaces.

he said they weigh in at 2200 and he wants 700 each unless a few guys want to buy together he would cut the price a little.

If you have 2200 pounds of resellable steel he will trade too.:beer:

I think I paid $800 about a year ago but they still have a bunch so I'm not surprised the price has come down. Ours is 4" thick around the edges and 2" thick in the center. I made legs out of 8" sch60 pipe with 2" sq. tube that slips in from the bottom to attach the legs. We have a 8" vise mounted on a piece of 2" that we can move anywhere on the table. I had mine delivered since I had placed a steel order at the same time. Call and talk to Charles.
Interwest Metals (Floyds Equip) (253)922-0200 Next to Destination Harley in Fife. Also has all sizes of weld on D-rings in US or import pretty good prices. All kinds of used shives, pins, bolts, chain, cable, fittings, you name it. Piles of used framing squares and large tin snips.

Just made this small 3/8" top table for my dad.

DSCN3265.jpg

DSCN3268.jpg

DSCN3269.jpg

DSCN3298.jpg

DSCN3299.jpg

DSCN3300.jpg