• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired truck camper and Kaufman trailer for sale

Re: truck camper price drop

I have hauled it in the bed off my 2500 short bed with the tailgate down so I'd say 6 I'll have to measure the distance when I get home tomorrow I've had it on both my goosenecks the other trailer is a deck over style

camper measures out at 102 in bottom setting on trailer 90 in wide and its 4ft from trailer floor to bottom of bunk over the neck

No toilet or shower? Have any fresh/black/grey tank, or sink just hooks to city water and drains out the side?

no toilet or shower has a fresh water tank for the sink with a water hook up out side for sink

quad85 said:
no toilet or shower has a fresh water tank for the sink with a water hook up out side for sink

Wish you weren't 1000 miles away. The fuel would probably cost more than the camper.

lol across town would cost more than the camper lol its a good camper if I didn't have another in mind I wouldn't sell it works great for my use

Need this gone just shoot me
Some offers

Re: truck camper price drop need gone make offer

Bump still for sale

what kind of trades for the camper and trailer would u b interested in? can txt or call 8284131104

only trades would consider would be a box trailer big enough for my buggy and a rzr

I'm interested in the camper and trailer. Please call or text me. 407-709-0738. Thanks

still for sale

bump make offers