• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

Elliott said:
I hope all the ****ers that said they were leaving the country get rounded up and forced to leave.
Yep. They should stick to what they said. Idiots.

That's about like a rich liberal though. "I lost. So I'm leaving!" Because they have the means to do so... And leave behind all the poor oppressed folks they claim to care so much about.

News commentators were basically speechless. Now they're eating crow and laughing about how they should have known all along, trying to save face.

Earlier NBC had some Colombian teenager from Florida crying about her parents getting deported.

At Clinton campaign HQ people are literally crying.

Re:

I never would have thought he would have garnered this much national support! The days to come are really going to be interesting if he wins, as he begins to undo all of Obama's **** - if he does what he says.

Re: Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
You don't want to owe me double do you?

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk
Lol! I have been waiting on you to chime in. Fun fact - I actually ended up voting for Trump.

Side note: I would do strange things with Megyn Kelly.

86chevota said:
I pray Detroit don't **** it up

They are not going to call it tonight, they have people in these big cities throwing away Trump votes right now to try to rig this election because they thought there was no way It was going to get this close

muddinmetal said:
They are not going to call it tonight, they have people in these big cities throwing away Trump votes right now to try to rig this election because they thought there was no way It was going to get this close

That's what I'm worried about to

TacomaJD said:
Lol! I have been waiting on you to chime in. Fun fact - I actually ended up voting for Trump.

Side note: I would do strange things with Megyn Kelly.

Can't believe you voted for Trump??? Megan Kelly can't say I blame you

Re:

I'm not a sore winner. I may just let you pay my way in to RBD if you wear a I love Hillary shirt.

lowbudgetjunk said:
I'm not a sore winner. I may just let you pay my way in to RBD if you wear a I love Hillary shirt.

Lol I will be there with a big head Benjamin with your name on it. I also owe one to a buddy. It was fun though! But I request a 50% refund if he pulls some **** and gets impeached within the first year. Haha.

Re: Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
Lol I will be there with a big head Benjamin with your name on it. I also owe one to a buddy. It was fun though! But I request a 50% refund if he pulls some **** and gets impeached within the first year. Haha.
Am I to bring you a cold case of Beast Light or a Beast Light Tin sign ?

Re: Re: Re: Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Am I to bring you a cold case of Beast Light or a Beast Light Tin sign ?

Neither good sir, you owe me nothing!

And the token black guy on Fox News is a damn moron.