• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

Re:

Fox news calls it official giving Trump Pennsylvania. I sure as **** underestimated the voter pool, cannot believe he pulled this off.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Fox news calls it official giving Trump Pennsylvania. I sure as **** underestimated the voter pool, cannot believe he pulled this off.

I did too I prayed he would win but I didn't think he could

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

TBItoy said:
Not sure how to process it fully.

Basically amazed that people didn't just lap up the Clinton Kool aid.
Meeeee too. I think he will probably be more in his element now, less outlandish, because he will no longer be facing major opposition from his competitor.

Less than 1% difference between Trump Clinton if I read those stats right. That's fawking close though!

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

TacomaJD said:
Meeeee too. I think he will probably be more in his element now, less outlandish, because he will no longer be facing major opposition from his competitor.

Less than 1% difference between Trump Clinton if I read those stats right. That's fawking close though!

But 274 to 218 in the electoral vote Probably be more than that I'll tomorrow. Still pretty amazing

I was worried but happy now!!!

I think the media has been overhyping the Clinton campaign from the start. Blue collar America is fed up with the bullshit and change was long overdue. Finally a nominee that wasn't a career corrupt polititian came in and its what we needed. Everyone sit back quietly till election day and then came out in force to support him.

I can't say I saw a single political commercial that used Obama policys as a plus to push their campaign. All slung mud at each other saying "they voted for Obamacare, Obama this and that" to try and better themselves.

I say, **** building a wall. I hope he builds a great big closet to put some of the fags and fairys in. Lip stick lesbians they can stay, but the bull dykes, get your ass in there too.

I feel like America just said "Hold my beer and watch this".

Im glad a non-politician won. He will have Pence to help him out in that regard, but the change is refreshing.

USA USA USA

I bet he doesn't. He doesn't like her, he was just worried about his legacy, now that trump has won she's screewed