• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired tuning services for ls engines

jhc123

I am now offering tuning services for all LS based engines. The tunes are available from a stock tune to a boosted application, can set up for swaps turning the theft systems off.
I am also able to tune some Ford and dodge vehicles. Prices start at $200. Contact for booking [email protected] or by phone @ 2052925200

No, I currently do not have a shop. A shop is still in the works, I have to some hardline members trucks. I have been working with tunes for over a year. Currently I have tuned around 50. What other kind of info are you wanting?

Eddy. He tuned my new to me 13 gmc 1500 with 40k miles right when I bought it. Turned off the 4 cylinder drop and made it where when it I hit the throttle it felt like there was. A boat anchor behind me to a crisp fresh throttle and made it haul some ass. All the timing it would take with out upgrading to a high grade fuel. And saved my flash file for if I have to take it to a dealer so he could flash it back stock. He also has tuned 4 of my friends trucks and will tune my 6.0 lq9 when I get it dropped off in my rig. Good friend and a stand up guy with tunes. Patrick is making your rig look badass by the way. Mine is shortly behind yours hopefully soon as I make it a roller :****:

Can you tune a piano, or just tuna fish. Sorry, I had too.. lol

On a serious note, 205? Where are you and can you tune Big Stuff on a small block stroker? Is it street tuned or chassis dyno? :dunno:

I am outside tuscaloosa tunes are street tuned what engine are you wanting tuned

Special for November 7-15 silverado DOD delete. Cuts off 4 cylinder mode and adds fuel economy. $ 200

jhc123 said:
I am outside tuscaloosa tunes are street tuned what engine are you wanting tuned

I've got a 388ci stroker in a bouncer chassis with Big Stuff III computer. What do you think? Where outside Tuscaloosa are you?

My Hp tuners is not compatible with big stuff. When you bought that ECU did it come with a interface?

jhc123 said:
My Hp tuners is not compatible with big stuff. When you bought that ECU did it come with a interface?

Yes it has the adapter plug and from what I have seen, you can get the program from John at BS. thumb.gif

Gregg, bring that thing to RBD, we will turn it up, bring a case of beer and a lap top, all you got to do is mash the + button to add power! :flipoff1:

zukimaster said:
Gregg, bring that thing to RBD, we will turn it up, bring a case of beer and a lap top, all you got to do is mash the + button to add power! :flipoff1:

Yah, the last time I did "tuning by beer" there, it only cost me a front ring and pinion and a motor. Let's do it again!