• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

UFC fight Saturday night

Elliott

I'm thinking silva is getting that ass beat!! Anyone watching it? :afro: going down!!

Only if Sonnen is all jacked up on "mountain dew" again. He looked awful in his last fight, even though he won... if he fights like that, then Silva will work his arse.
I hope Sonnen wins, someone needs to bring Silva down a notch... I think Silva was not 100% last time, he will be ready this time. I will be at Choccolocco that night and hope we can get the DirecTV set up so we can watch it there.

IF he wins again sat they need to force him to fight Jon jones. But I think Chanel will beat that ass again hell he kept him on the ground beating on him for 19 out of 22 minutes last time and I mean beating on him

I would like Sonnen to win just to bring the belt back to the US. But I have a feeling Silva will be much more
prepared for the type of fight Sonnen brings and will dominate him. When he fought Henderson he was
prepared for a dirty wrestling type fight and you saw what he did. He under estimated Sonnen the first
fight. Sonnen is kind of a douche, reminds me of a WWF wrestler.

I don't know why no one's just gone in and kicked the crap out of Silva's spindly little bird legs. Sonnen is kind of a **** in an Ali kind of way, but he is most seriously a badass.

Sonnen needs this win. I'm sick of hearing that whiney girly french voice coming out that badass fighter! Silva has had his time in the spotlight. its somebody else's turn.

...And to be 100% honest here, when was the last good 185/205/265 card? I remember when they were the "hot classes". Now you got a bunch of 135 lb. children in there, and those are HALF the damn fights!

Yeah, but NOBODY hits like Carwin, Overeem, or Crocop. I'd like to see a Mir-Overeem main event, Dana White mandated all main events on a card go 5 rounds, but doubtful it would make it that far! :woot:

That stupid :afro: done went and shouldered his jaw in the weigh ins!!! I wish chael would have dropped his ass on the spot

When they went to do the stare down Anderson got to close then hit chael with his shoulder in the jaw pretty damn hard.Athletic board is suppose to be fining him for it.Chael must have got in his head deeper than I thought!