• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ultimate Crawler/Bouncer - Best 4x4 in the world PERIOD - $100K

Tried to send pics, but the interweb must be broken. Just send the cash via PayPal...trust me! :flipoff1:

00q0q_3VVSfNhWknm_600x450.jpg

heres a pic he sent me

PayPal sent, now send me this bad mofo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[Arbys Spokesman Voice] Really!!! Really!!! \[Arbys Spokesman Voice]

The following post, "Re: Ultimate Crawler/Bouncer - Best 4x4 in the world PERIOD - $100K" by mac has been reported by chad5966 on a board you moderate:

The reporter has made the following comment:
This is bullcrap

JohnG said:

The following post, "Re: Ultimate Crawler/Bouncer - Best 4x4 in the world PERIOD - $100K" by mac has been reported by chad5966 on a board you moderate:

This is bullcrap

Glad to see he's figured this Hardline place out after 3 posts...PopTop, are you the same fella that packaged and sold all those Zip-Lock bags full of air from Hurricane Katrina???

JohnG said:

This is bullcrap
:wtflol:Somebody reported that because they thought it was a real add? molaugh

Re: Re: Re: Ultimate Crawler/Bouncer - Best 4x4 in the world PERIOD - $100K

sledneck said:
Paypal sent. Leaving now to go pick this bad bitch up.
Too late. I already paypal'd my payment......Indian leg wrestle ya for it?

I thought this post would last at least a day or two before someone reported it. Some people just don't have a sense of humor :dunno:

Re: Re: Re: Ultimate Crawler/Bouncer - Best 4x4 in the world PERIOD - $100K

The Luke said:
Too late. I already paypal'd my payment......Indian leg wrestle ya for it?

Damn it. I will meet on the corner near the liquor store next Tuesday after work.

Re: Re: Ultimate Crawler/Bouncer - Best 4x4 in the world PERIOD - $100K

Round here, seeing two bums Indian leg wrestling by the liquor store wouldn't surprise me at all.

I see you're wanting $100k but if them other deals fall through, will you be inter'sted in $3,500 cash money and a matching pair of Toyota 3rd members and I'll just come git it?

:woody:

JohnG said:

This is bullcrap

I'm with that guy, this is bullcrap....I don't believe it's really worth $100k :flipoff1: