• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ultra 4 or rock bouncer

Know it all + Asshole - Batman = Whats the diff going in again?

No matter what, Timmie's super stretched out balls will be dragging with some of y'all goobers drooling all the way :flipoff1:

What is the strength to strength with a diff I could put my noggin around? Like 14 bolt vs 2.5 vs whatever this high priced collection of aluminum cans is? I asked a tech question about weight vs steel....for the most part it got answered. Give some strength numbers so the **** measuring contest can start going back in the right direction. :****:

redneckengineered said:
x4

Being himself molaugh? I'd like to know though. I don't know how I'm going to live if I don't get closure on his 14 bolt front build.

You mean his talk about a 14 bolt. thumb.gif

Now that everyone has proved that just the mention of him can kill any thread (take note y'all)

Let's get her back on track....

I thought independent suspensions only truly shined (especially in the rocks) when the arms and axles were at a high angle giving as much diff & belly clearance as possible. Dean's is set up more neutral, which I would assume kills half the advantage :dunno:

My understanding the only reason for ifs is for going ultra fast across the flats. Only reason they use them in KOH. From my understanding they work ok in the rocks but not ideal. That's what I get from my reading but I have 0 experience.

Mine has 20" belly at ride hight. Had it at DTOR this past weekend and it done pretty good. Few things need changed but I was super happy with it. Shocks still need little tuning. It's super stable. 16" up travel and 8" down travel.

Its funny how the guy in the first video is talking to you and telling you all about it, like you can really hear him. :rolf:

zukimaster said:
Its funny how the guy in the first video is talking to you and telling you all about it, like you can really hear him. :rolf:

Beat me to it. I was wondering if he had hand signals that we couldnt see or maybe on the intercoms like rich folk.

Hahahaha yep that Richie. He was exited. First time it's been out and he help build the buggy. :rolf:

Haven't got it on a scale yet. I'm guessing right at 4k or a little under. We've got a lot of shock tuning to do. Gonna try and dial it in over the winter :driving:

dynajeep said:
My understanding the only reason for ifs is for going ultra fast across the flats. Only reason they use them in KOH. From my understanding they work ok in the rocks but not ideal. That's what I get from my reading but I have 0 experience.

Miller had the fastest lap at the Stampede in a solid axle car, and Loren is having a solid axle car built specifically for koh.

I'm really curious to see how the new super bling Lasernut/Armada IFS IRS car does as well as TC rig he's building. They both have their pro/cons but I think most of the success comes from the driver.

croes said:
Miller had the fastest lap at the Stampede in a solid axle car, and Loren is having a solid axle car built specifically for koh.

I'm really curious to see how the new super bling Lasernut/Armada IFS IRS car does as well as TC rig he's building. They both have their pro/cons but I think most of the success comes from the driver.

Codys new car is insane. So much attention to detail has gone into that build.

dynajeep said:

They kick ass on short course

Lickliter21 said:
Mine has 20" belly at ride hight. Had it at DTOR this past weekend and it done pretty good. Few things need changed but I was super happy with it. Shocks still need little tuning. It's super stable. 16" up travel and 8" down travel.

What is your wheel mount to wheel mount width?

Lickliter21 said:
It 6" from hitting the ground at full bump.
Level ground. I'm just not used to seeing rigs get that low. I guess it's a comprimise between ground clearance and stability. Still pretty cool none the less