• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ULTRA BOUNCER!!!! - Not The For Sale Thread

Beerj said:
IP check, isle 4

He wouldn't use the same ip address again,, if it's not him it's another asshat just like him. I'd be interested in seeing the post count since Bobby went byby :ban:

poolman said:
He wouldn't use the same ip address again,, if it's not him it's another asshat just like him. I'd be interested in seeing the post count since Bobby went byby :ban:

Shop around asshat their some people on here who know me :dblthumb: Id be glad meet you at hardline GMP ride so you can know 4sure :dblthumb:

86chevota said:
Shop around asshat their some people on here who know me :dblthumb: Id be glad meet you at hardline GMP ride so you can know 4sure :dblthumb:

I'll be there, see you then, I'll look for a 21 year old kid with an emojie on his shirt. Do you even have a rig or will you be riding around with someone posting on hardline from your phone??????

poolman said:
I'll be there, see you then, I'll look for a 21 year old kid with an emojie on his shirt. Do you even have a rig or will you be riding around with someone posting on hardline from your phone??????

Naw am jeans and boots guy no emojie crap. Yes I have a old school TJ . Don't know how to post pic but if you send me a text I will text you some to post! It ain't much it more junk than anything :dblthumb:

:rolf: I've just gotta laugh at this ****. (86chevota) is a fella named corey. He lives near me. He's actually a good fella. I can assure you he's NOT batmodouche will or 21. Smart ass yes, maybe a bit of a trolling pot stirrer but none the less good people. Believe it or not Tont Bolton is too. Online persona is nothing like face to face. And yes he has a damn nice jeep on tons and 43 stickies. He doesn't wheel as much as I like to because he works about 40 hours more a week than I'm willing to. Take it for what you want. I've met a bunch of you and some not. I promise I'm not will. :****:

Re: Re: ULTRA BOUNCER!!!! - Not The For Sale Thread

pholmann said:
:rolf: I've just gotta laugh at this ****. (86chevota) is a fella named corey. He lives near me. He's actually a good fella. I can assure you he's NOT batmodouche will or 21. Smart ass yes, maybe a bit of a trolling pot stirrer but none the less good people. Believe it or not Tont Bolton is too. Online persona is nothing like face to face. And yes he has a damn nice jeep on tons and 43 stickies. He doesn't wheel as much as I like to because he works about 40 hours more a week than I'm willing to. Take it for what you want. I've met a bunch of you and some not. I promise I'm not will. :****:
Will?

pholmann said:

I wish I had tons but instead I got rockwell! One day when I link the front I will put tons under her!!!
Thank you! There would have been a lot of disappointed people at the hardline ride when they showed up to whip will's ass and it was just me :wtflol:

pholmann said:
Damn I forgot you had those big ass oversized Dana 44's. See you should come by and drink beer more often. :flipoff1:

Fawk you ain't ever home your always on the lake or riding with tony or on the beach chilling in your prevost :****: no **** I ve got to get over and check that buggy out! Seems it's changed a lot since last time we killed some :drinkers:

Re: Re: ULTRA BOUNCER!!!! - Not The For Sale Thread

86chevota said:
Shouldn't you be taking selfies :butt:
Here's ya one...

cb36f8a614b102d9d2bbfa12521d038e.jpg

Latest posts