• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ultra Bouncer

Seems to be a waste to me to have 1000 hp and just spin the motor to redline and have the same wheel speed when the the ole LSX 454 would do the same thing. This buggy really needs to be geared up ALOT and make that 632 work to pull redline in second gear. Until he does that its just pointless to be hauling around all the extra weight of the big block when your doing no more than the ole LSX454 was. Oh, and it will not be as reliable by any means when spinning it that hard all the time.

Buggy looks like the Teenage Mutant Nija Turtle Monster Truck also.
TMNT.jpg

YOUNG said:
Seems to be a waste to me to have 1000 hp and just spin the motor to redline and have the same wheel speed when the the ole LSX 454 would do the same thing. This buggy really needs to be geared up ALOT and make that 632 work to pull redline in second gear. Until he does that its just pointless to be hauling around all the extra weight of the big block when your doing no more than the ole LSX454 was. Oh, and it will not be as reliable by any means when spinning it that hard all the
haha it puts that lsx to shame in just first gear . Bring your rig an big boy pants lets go do some riding . I show ya what Ol fat block heavy big block can do .

I would really like to know what kind of gearing 1000hp lets one get away with. Have I missed the t-case and axle ratios somewhere in all of this?

Tcameron said:
haha it puts that lsx to shame in just first gear . Bring your rig an big boy pants lets go do some riding . I show ya what Ol fat block heavy big block can do .

Not hating on the buggy at all. Just simply giving my opinion on the ride and the set-up.

Keep on rocking and beat the **** out of it!!

Neal3000 said:
i heard that 2nd would break the plane of time/space continuum and send him into the future

actually NASA told him he couldnt use 2nd b/c it would knock the earth off orbit

Any video of him tearing up that double beadlock? I saw a pic of it on facebook earlier.