• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ultra Bouncer

All I can say is I seen some strong numbers left on a Dyno machine. :****: She should "DO GOOD"

STROKERYOTA said:
looks like TC & Shannon Campbell got together and build a rig, not my favorite design but I like it for him trying something new. cant wait to see it in action :dblthumb:

My first thought when I saw it on the YouTube was Shannon Campbell would be the next buyer!

Also what's up with the floorboard or lack thereof?

Timmie bring that sob to windrock june 1st lets see what it has.Love that big block chevy,ponies like you have never had before,bring it lets see what it has .AWESOME MAN.

POPS58 said:
All I can say is I seen some strong numbers left on a Dyno machine. :****: She should "DO GOOD"

Glad someone saw them!! Should be interesting

Cole said:
Glad someone saw them!! Should be interesting
I dont doubt the numbers that yall posted on here,a 632 is a BAAAADDDD dude should swell the tires up pretty good.

B.DRAKE said:
Hope we actually get to see this 1000 HP buggy climb something unlike the 1100 HP Momentum buggy that seems to have disappeared :****:
I was thinking the same thing the other day. Whatever happened to it? Hard to believe somebody would build that thing, and then put it in the garage...

American said:
I was thinking the same thing the other day. Whatever happened to it? Hard to believe somebody would build that thing, and then put it in the garage...

im pretty sure the builder has a lot going on right now...

Blase said:
BADASS. "ultra bouncer"

The look is his own as most TC buggies are. Not my style but certainly different and that's ok. I really like the fact that it's a single seater and rear engine. TC always changing and trying something new which is why I can't wait to see his new buggies!!!

Couple of questions?

With the rear engine and what appears to be the same axles from the last buggy does the SCS case correct the direction for the rear engine? Most flip the axles to correct for the rear engine so i'm just guessing the t-case does it in this buggy.

As mentioned above is there any concern with getting out in case of a roll that blocks the drivers window? I'm not hating just thinking worse case. with all the fires and such lately it's something I look at a lot harder than I used to.
Correct me if I'm wrong but he could still use the a regular t-case if he just swapped ends with the axles as in fronto back and back to front. That should make the rotation the correct way I believe.

The Goat 812 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but he could still use the a regular t-case if he just swapped ends with the axles as in fronto back and back to front. That should make the rotation the correct way I believe.

To reverse the rotation of an axle you have to flip it upside down, not front to back.

Bones said:
I would think more thought would go into all that $$

x2

I'm not hating on it really, as I'm usually all for someone going against the grain with something different....it's just an unattractive design over all and I thought that was the point of all that bling? :dunno: One thing that is cool to me is the red chassis and the sheet metal design/scheme, definitely would've looked badass if something like that was incorporated on Showtime. I'm just sort of unopinionated on it. A nuetral view on it, if you will. I don't love it or hate it. Def would rather have it over my Toyota....only to sell it and buy something else with the $$$ :flipoff1:

I would like to go back and seen someone else build this exact same buggy, same quality and craftsmanship that Timmie's known for, and everything down to the T......and I bet the negative comments would be overwhelming :****:

Most of the "it's different, but I like it" comments only mean "I like it just cuz Timmie built it" molaugh :tc

TacomaJD said:
x2

I'm not hating on it really, as I'm usually all for someone going against the grain with something different....it's just an unattractive design over all and I thought that was the point of all that bling? :dunno: One thing that is cool to me is the red chassis and the sheet metal design/scheme, definitely would've looked badass if something like that was incorporated on Showtime. I'm just sort of unopinionated on it. A nuetral view on it, if you will. I don't love it or hate it. Def would rather have it over my Toyota....only to sell it and buy something else with the $$$ :flipoff1:

I would like to go back and seen someone else build this exact same buggy, same quality and craftsmanship that Timmie's known for, and everything down to the T......and I bet the negative comments would be overwhelming :****:

I disagree completely. I like it less coming from him. I would have seen this as any other fabricator's crowning achievement, but for some reason it's just not what I expected from him

Re: Re: Ultra Bouncer

meh on the looks, hells yeah on the sound, and the build list, now to see TC work his rear steer magic and Cole to document it!!!!

scared to death!!!!!

I like that it is different, thinking outside the box. Who wants something that looks like everything else out there just with different skins?

That said, I hope he knows what he is doing. Definitely some different things going on with the suspension set up.

Just watched the video again. I give it two rides and he will put in a better heat shield. That is going to be one hot s.o.b. on the driver.

Latest posts