• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Unrealistic Business Ideas

LightBnDr

I don't know about the rest of you but I drive a lot for work during the week on top of hauling to go wheel. During all my time on the road, I daydream constantly. I have a wild imagination.

I come up with all kinds of unrealistic business ideas. Things that could never really work financially or physically. I mean sometimes they are just silly hare brained ideas. They almost always are related to helping or punishing people. Lol

I'll go first: I want to contract with all auto manufacturers and install a fat hard rubber hand spring loaded behind the head rest. It would be remote activated by other drivers who are smart and aware. In the event a driver pulls a boneheaded move, a coherent driver can simply press a button remotely and the fat hand will swing up and smack the snot out of the driver. At the same time, the word "dip ****" is screamed through their Bose audio system.

I call it the "DipSchidt Hand"

Ok.....your turn......in no way limited to the auto industry. :)

Beer delivery service, have to work nights and weekends, keep all the drunks off the roads and bring them a case of natty, mark it up, make mad tips from drunks who can't count, city, county and local pd would probably approve it. Get big enough and have a few locations with walk in coolers, start selling kegs, coolers with ice and beer. Maybe even get some bikini clad :cougar: to deliver. :woot: :drinkers:

grcthird said:
Beer delivery service, have to work nights and weekends, keep all the drunks off the roads and bring them a case of natty, mark it up, make mad tips from drunks who can't count, city, county and local pd would probably approve it. Get big enough and have a few locations with walk in coolers, start selling kegs, coolers with ice and beer. Maybe even get some bikini clad :cougar: to deliver. :woot: :drinkers:

I like it! Your avitar is starting to make a lot more sense :dblthumb:

grcthird said:

you could also use Drones to deliver beer. Have an app for the smart phone receive payment up front then deliver.

You can do the Beer delivery service and still be able to get around the government. Grocery delivery service already exists. As long as the person who purchases the beer from the store is of age and it is not the only product that is purchased then it is legal. There is a minimum fee already built into the total as a service fee. :dblthumb:

Now my idea is a play off of the "Tap Out" clothing line:

Except mine would be shirts and panties to the ladies:

NEVER TAPPED - VIRGIN

DOUBLE TAP- LIKES IN THE BUTT OR TO BE DOUBLE TEAMED

TAPPED OUT- PUSS LOOKS LIKE A WELL WORN CATCHERS MITT

I always thought about running a whorehouse in the mall. Call it a "dating service". Pay $100 to the guy at the desk, fill out a brief questionaire, then the guy says, " there's a girl in the back that has been looking for a fellow like you." Then you go back to a "safe date" room to "get to know" the person, anything that happens back there is between 2 consenting adults! Keeps the fuzz honest.

Re: Re: Unrealistic Business Ideas

5BrothersFabrication said:
I always thought about running a whorehouse in the mall. Call it a "dating service". Pay $100 to the guy at the desk, fill out a brief questionaire, then the guy says, " there's a girl in the back that has been looking for a fellow like you." Then you go back to a "safe date" room to "get to know" the person, anything that happens back there is between 2 consenting adults! Keeps the fuzz honest.
$100, DAMN!!! I'd have to wait till black Friday or something. Maybe I could get everyone to buy me gift cards from there. Let's hear some creative names for Mr. 5Bros business......

I've wanted to build a handful of telescoping shower curtain rods with a makita drill at one end and a rubberized female slotted rotating adapter at the other end.

So when I see people on the highway with their gas cap and filler door open my passenger can reach over and fully tighten the cap then close the filler door.

Just as a favor