• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

up date on my buggy #2

I like the lines, but the front shock mounts don't really flow with the rest of the buggy. Plus they are kinda odd looking

I agree with Matt O. Get a local shop with a tube roller and roll some tube from the front bumper to the a-pillar . Then make shock mounts off of that. I like the lines on the rest of it but those shock mounts kinda make it a little out there.... Just my 2 pennies . The rest of it looks awesome.

Yea i don't like the front end. I don't want to look like every one Elsa . there is to many people copying each other. But the moter is 5.7 with a TB 350 Chevy with 205 with a J B clocking ring. Yes propane on the Ls. I don't like computers.

Well don't let it be an understatement as to why people copy each other...Good design, flow is a big factor these days. Just like looking at a fine ass chick from the back side just to get in front of her and notice it is a dude sporting tight pants and long hair!!!!

Not busting your balls just some positive criticism... I know EOR , WOD and Blue Torch can roll tubing if you can't. That would like slick as hell to match the hood lines.