• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Vendors Bumping their threads ?

B

bjeep

What is with all the vendors bumping their threads everyday or more. :dunno:
It gets old looking at the same thing over and over.

Re: Vendors ?

I try to only bump mine once a month or so. Mainly just to be seen by the new folks. I will also if I am offering something new or a special.

I am talking about the ones that do it everyday.
Even though the rules say not to.

Looks like it to me. I am just an asshole I guess.
Nobody else sees it. :popcorn:
I guess....

Re: Vendors Bumping there threads ?

TBItoy said:
dont' look at the vendor section... :dunno:

Probably does like I do, hit the view unread posts since last visit link. Normally it's filled up with vendors bumping ads

Jduck said:
Probably does like I do, hit the view unread posts since last visit link. Normally it's filled up with vendors bumping ads

Exactly !!

Re:

I read what I want, then hit the button that says that clears all unread threads.

We kicked off BurnTables for doing it. Who is the culprit(s) now? I have no problem with new info or specials, just not a bump to get it to the top.

kushKrawlin said:
I was gonna ask.. There's a vendor section? Ha. Nah really I never look there so I ain't noticed

Go to the "read unread posts since last visit" link at the top and save it as your bookmark, then you can see vendor spam too :flipoff1:

Yeah rules should only apply to poor people and certain businesses... If a few want to ignore the rules then they are obviously better than the rest of us and deserve to be treated differently.