• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker 6-5-10

Yotakid

Anyone heading to Walker on Saturday the 5th? Hoping to find someone to run with for the day. Was thinking of being at the main lot around 9:30. I'm running a 90 toyota truggy, locked, exo, on 36's.

Brad, you should come join us for a club outing at Elbe June 11-13th.

I'd be interested in coming up north to wheel with you sometime, it'll be a throw back to the high school days but can't make it this weekend, headed to Ohio for my brother's wedding.

I only have saturday off this week and have to work next weekend, otherwise I might consider the drive down to elbe. This is my last saturday for a couple of months actually.

Nick let me know when you want to head up. I'm off Sundays and Mondays for the next couple of months.

My buddy Chickenwing and I have been looking for someone to wheel with for the past few weekends. He has a cherokee on 35's, locked, and longarms (and a winch). Well meet up with you if you want.

Was up there today, nice an sloppy an fun!:cheer:

But, you can deffinetly see the increased use, especially over the long weekend.

All loaded up and ready. Still trying to be down there around 9:30 and we'll try to get a group formed up. Weather looks good :awesomework:

Well went up wheelin with YotaKid and RatchetStrap. Had a great time till we sliced the sidewall on ChickenWings tire. It was great to meet you guys and thanks again for the help with the tire. I'll see if I can get some of the pictures off of my phone.

A few Pics from Walker......

Expressway..
Tire damage....Trail fix....kept wheelin it held air..:awesomework:

Nice day at Walker...
Lil bit of UKI Carnage before...
After...

Yotakid on Expressway..
Yotakid working a lil flex...

The video shows the farthest I got on the line to the left of the v-crack, got that far and then the driver side door started dragging on a stump. I'll get it once it dries out a little more. Great day.

Money Mark and Mark M, I was surprised I didn't see you guys either, followed you in in the morning and then you guys disappeared, maybe next time.

Money Mark and Mark M, I was surprised I didn't see you guys either, followed you in in the morning and then you guys disappeared, maybe next time.

Stop us when you see us next time......we drive fast from trail to trail. And then we drive fast ON the trails.:redneck:

Ya that's my xj. Just checked the tirre and its still got 20psi in it. Should be gettin tires soon. Can't wait to go out again. Good times thanks for the pics.