• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Oct 9th...

I like this idea, but, then it comes to a point, when do you say enough is enough? We harden this bypass, another one pops up somewhere else, we harden that one, an another one pops up. Pretty soon we are going to have a spider web of hardened bypasses.

Also, if we do rock this, rigs trying to climb it will just throw the hardening material out IMO.

I would rather put our effort somewhere else, like another skills area where the famous Sam roll happened.

But, what do I know, I'm just some punk kid.:haha:

i know Jim mentioned that if we leave this one open then users will take more and more and then there will be no soil for trees... i understand what you are both saying, however i think of all the stuff off the trail user made this one is a good choice, it searves a purpose.. if the bend was wider and didn't need a 5 pt turn then i would say close it but this bypass really is better. as for hardpack, you can't say it will just get tore up. there is so much stuff hardpacked at walker it like a giant 4x4 logging road vs an offroad park. my point being all that hard pack hasn't been tore up. look at the new entrance for Rons run that we have been working on. the mini climb, stair step, or gate keeper what ever you want to call it is hard packed. it would be the same thing here...

I'm always down to help but it would be next spring before the buggy will be out on the trails again. If we need to we could rig someone elses wheeler to tow the trailer...

thanks rick :awesomework: i would say hook it to mine but mine is stripped down

Right on Rick...:awesomework: Went to the DNR meeting last night and brought this up, but unfortunately Jim was at a class last night, so we couldn't really say yes or no to this bypass...Watch for a new W.P. thread...there's some stuff that NEEDS to get done on the reroute, and the Whidbey Island crew are going to be there with about 10-15 Marines...according to Chris (he was at the meeting last night)....

Right on Rick...:awesomework: Went to the DNR meeting last night and brought this up, but unfortunately Jim was at a class last night, so we couldn't really say yes or no to this bypass...Watch for a new W.P. thread...there's some stuff that NEEDS to get done on the reroute, and the Whidbey Island crew are going to be there with about 10-15 Marines...according to Chris (he was at the meeting last night)....

marines.... aww crap... we are going to spend more time explaining stuff then getting work done...:haha: :haha: :haha: lol just kidding ,right on :awesomework:

Watch for a new W.P. thread...there's some stuff that NEEDS to get done on the reroute, and the Whidbey Island crew are going to be there with about 10-15 Marines...according to Chris (he was at the meeting last night)....

What exactly needs done?

And thats awesome:cheer: