• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker on 12/27

Boosted

Looks like around 5-6 of us so far. Some of us will be meeting at Buzz Inn in Smokey Point at 8am, the rest will meet at the Walker parking lot at 9:30.

Anyone else interested in joining us?

I see you finally posted up Cuz!!!:haha: Looks good for me bein' there!:awesomework: Although I gotta fix the driver's outer door handle---finally broke after nursing it for almost 2 yrs!!!:redneck:

Thought about tryin' to mold a rear quarter out of it fer Ducky, but there's just not enough metal!!!!:stirpot: Will do buddy!!See ya Sunday am...:awesomework:

:haha: cuz....

Should be nice and sloppy. Good time to test out my new MTRs.... :;

Oh, it's sloppy alright---was up there Sunday! As hard as I tried, I could not make the line to the left of the V-crack!!!:booo: (3rd gear low range assault with a wheelie mixed in there somewhere!:haha:)

There just might be abit of snow by Sunday too!:awesomework: (There was no snow this past weekend...)

You want breakfast from Buzz Inn or not? Screw that nasty burrito or whatever it was you were talking about getting from that convenience store!

You want breakfast from Buzz Inn or not? Screw that nasty burrito or whatever it was you were talking about getting from that convenience store!

Oh no no no---they have a restaurant there---some of the best home cooked breakfast around; this burrito is filled with all the fixins including hash browns, and is as big as a platter!!!:haha: Just ask the 'ol mailbox killin' War-ho!!! All of us were sitting around the table, and after eating--all everyone wanted to do was take a nap!!!:haha:
Thanks again for the offer though!:awesomework:

Oh no no no---they have a restaurant there---some of the best home cooked breakfast around; this burrito is filled with all the fixins including hash browns, and is as big as a platter!!!:haha: Just ask the 'ol mailbox killin' War-ho!!! All of us were sitting around the table, and after eating--all everyone wanted to do was take a nap!!!:haha:
Thanks again for the offer though!:awesomework:

Oh chit....bring me one! haha, jk.... :redneck: