• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Sunday 11/29...

i was on all those rocks already with my bald ass boggers,and my clutch slipping.

in fact my clutch finally went out on the v-notch. rolled backwards almost into the big rock at bottom. lost my brakes,and my battery died.all in that spot what a fun tow out of there,and back to the trailer!!! no clutch,no brakes,and no juice running the rig!!

got to admit walker is getting funner!!

It's not the same obstacle it was a week or two ago.

Well ok its the same but much slicker from all the slopppy muck at the bottom.

Some days I get it and sometimes my ass gets handed to me, that's what makes it fun. :awesomework:

But there will be snow up there real soon and then its on. :stirpot:

Some days I get it and sometimes my ass gets handed to me, that's what makes it fun. :awesomework:

I had to work just to get as far as I did. If it was easy then---boring........:awesomework:

Still waitoing for jay lukes pics of him making it up.....

Actually, it's not quite the same obstacle:;--there's a couple chunks of rock broke off at the top compliments of one yellow submarine's slider!!!:haha: (kids call it the bumblebee, go figure!!:redneck:)

I had to work just to get as far as I did. If it was easy then---boring........:awesomework:

Still waitoing for jay lukes pics of him making it up.....

Check my videos on Facebook Mike, it is there. I could not get it to post up here but your welcome to try, I can forward it to you if you like.