• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker/sunday

Should have been there.

Also I want to thank those who have volunteered up there---the place was a good time and my first chance on the new bypass trail. Only a couple of us ran it without pulling cable...

Jeep cross bypass? It's still a work in progress. We all hope to make that section a destination.:awesomework:

another dam front windshield:booo:
Popped a birf this afternoon...:booo: Completely self inflicted! :redneck::booo:
God damn what a GOOD day today--one the best times out I have had in over a year :awesomework:
Glad you had a good time my friend...:cool:
And Thanks a bunch to all that came out! Was definitely a good day!!!!
Should have been there.

Also I want to thank those who have volunteered up there---the place was a good time and my first chance on the new bypass trail. Only a couple of us ran it without pulling cable...
Thanks a bunch...:awesomework:
Jeep cross bypass? It's still a work in progress. We all hope to make that section a destination.:awesomework:
:awesomework::awesomework:This! (although it's now named Ron's Run!)
Damn 'ol timers! :fawkdancesmiley::haha:
Seriously, no one was gettin' over the logs if they didn't have 37's.....:awesomework:

What a day....What a day....:cool: Now I know there were a bunch of cameras floatin' around....mine was safely sitting on the kitchen counter!:mad: shut up Len!:fawkdancesmiley:

God damn what a GOOD day today--one the best times out I have had in over a year :awesomework:

You must have made it there and back without an issue never got a call from ya which is good! lol

:cool:

Beleive me, if there was any way I coulda been wheeling this weekend, I would have been.

:haha:

Make that a X2!

Very awesome time, Good seeing everyone out again..I suffered a few new dents, due to right foot driving...Thanks for the rollover save to guys...!!

Very awesome time, Good seeing everyone out again..I suffered a few new dents, due to right foot driving...Thanks for the rollover save to guys...!!

Hey, you split out early...didn't realize til you were already gone! Good wheelin' with ya! I'ma go check that tracker for P/s this am! :redneck: