• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker this Sturday

Saw you sleeping, woke Bill and MarkM up, they said you guys were out till 4am so we figured you guys were done for the weekend.... :redneck:

Had a great time, James was a no show so we took his passengers that were waiting for him (Crapyota and his son) out for a nice long run.

Just got home, put my junk away and will be ready to do it again next month. :awesomework:

:booo: ended up helping a friend move into a new house all day saturday, didnt get to work on my rig until 7pm before i new it was 1:30 so i called it a night didn't get the rig finished:mad: got it done today tho, next sunday i'll be there:;

man it was my first time up there, those trails are great fun. Ended up wheelin with some xjs and some subarus a little. im still amazed by those cars! I think now that i have a jist of the area ill make my way back to the crack rock and do a little more foolin around.

I'm stubborn....I'll try it everytime I'm there. And there is WAY Better stuff to do there than the Crack. Mall.

Yep. Did you guys find your way around ok after we headed down?

Oh yeah and the EXPLODING SOUP CANS was funny ****. :fawkdancesmiley:

LOL it smelled like Campbells chicken noodle every time we were behind Money !!!!

The crack is easy durring the summer when it's dry. great traction. I wus supprised I'm Batman made the hill climb on the left of the crack. All the other big rigs couldn't quite get the line right.

4am, now that's dedication

OH and I'm pretty sure Mike got a pic of Bill laying in the mud. Turns out Bill falls down a lot

:awesomework:

Last edited:
We got lost.....part of the 12am fun.

I:heartpump:canned soup.

During my hose mis-hap; when Mark and I pulled up I noticed that Bill noticed, he slid and fell out of excitement, then as we parked he was yelling at us and slipped and fell again. :haha: But he did charge my battery (twice) and found his own way back to camp, so.....:cool: Markm's vagina was REALLY cold.:fawkdancesmiley: Who would wheel an open buggy in the muddy mist?:eeek::redneck:

I promise to have more items, more tightened next time.:signjerry_sign:

yes it was a fun day!!! thank you boosted,and pikey!!!!
it was fun to ride with some one new again!! muddy that is all i can say about walker... i know the trails good,and it was a slick mess..

hey money we also thought you still had some issues with the rig.. if i would have known it was good! i would have woke your ass up... and just to let you guys know im 6 miles from walker,you ever have problems give a shout.. i would have came out in the middle of the night to help.. remember i have a yota. and some buckets of extra lil peices :awesomework: ..

yes it was a fun day!!! thank you boosted,and pikey!!!!
it was fun to ride with some one new again!! muddy that is all i can say about walker... i know the trails good,and it was a slick mess..

hey money we also thought you still had some issues with the rig.. if i would have known it was good! i would have woke your ass up... and just to let you guys know im 6 miles from walker,you ever have problems give a shout.. i would have came out in the middle of the night to help.. remember i have a yota. and some buckets of extra lil peices :awesomework: ..

Hope your son had good time riding in my rig. :awesomework:

Yeah, thanks for riding along with Simon and helping him. Its a little tough for me to teach him from another rig.... :;

Hope your son had good time riding in my rig. :awesomework:

Yeah, thanks for riding along with Simon and helping him. Its a little tough for me to teach him from another rig.... :;

oh he had a good time. it was the first time he got to be in a rig with dual cases,and arbs. he was impressed!!!
i might have to put my arb compressor in his rig just so he has some fancy lighted switches!!
simon did good couple more times he will have the feeling. you could always tie a string to his rig with flash cards :D ... and yeah one more time thanks guys for letting us jump in :beer:! next time hopefully i can play.

When we all split up at 11:30 Pm at the crack it was just you and Mark m. How freekin late did you two stay out?

You were asleep in your Dodge and nobody woke you up? :haha: That's messed up yo.

Oh and I will send you a bill in the mail. 1/2 hour @ 98.00/hour shop rate, no extra charge for field work.

:fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley:

:haha::haha::haha:

Patrick
Yes it was 4AM when we got back. Sorry I didn't wake you up Money I figured if the motorcycles did wake up you didn't want to get up. I left about 10:30 It took about $15 at the car wash to get the mud off the outside of my rig. The inside is still covered.

anyone make it up the walker "crack' this weekend? Pics.
I did. Three times.
With the Yota, I won't be going up the Crack anytime soon, in the wet......got the tires up top.......then the truck bed hits the bottom of the climb.

How do you guys climb anything in these things?:redneck:
Learn how to drive bitch:fawkdancesmiley:

At splite rock Pat and I took a road that got pretty good but the snow got too deep for my crawlers and I had to stop. Tried to some pics but my camera wasn't liking the snow and rain.
The red dot in the pics of the rocks is pat.
I also got a pic of a new super secret air intake for a toyota.

Last edited:
I wish I could have got some pics of Wyan Yellow Jeep going over backwards and saving it on the expressway. From where I was all I could see his his front wheels way up in the air and hearing some loud crashing. I was thinking I hope no one got hurt and then I see him driving out of it:011: