• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker valley 4/18

TOPWOP

Walker valley 4/19

EDIT meeting Sunday 4/19 and 9 in the main parking lot.

Last edited:
ya im off work for about a month so if sunday works let me know.

i have yet to get my cstop card im hoping i dont have to get it.

Every time some mentions Cstop, it reminds me of the Cshop in Birch Bay!!! Great Ice Cream, and yummy candy!!!!!:haha:

yuh no im startin to thing sunday is gunna be better all around now that i think about it i may work on saturday for some extra doe, but maybe make a late day early night run? thatd be fun. we could go look for ****in big fooot:trollarse:.

lol nice it dont matter to me saturday or sunday.

Hay duck, what do you do that you need a cstop card.

Last edited:
ya the more money the better thats how im startin too look at it. and i want my jeep to be nicer and more equipt. im not totally sure but i think that takes money, or alan could just give me his axls and gears:flipoff:

Sunday would work great for me... Kev? Ya gonna come?

so are you coming on sun then? i talked to kev he said soming about a qouple of ya coming. what time are you guys planning on getting there.

im still working on my heep so i may not make it. :looser:

a buddy and my self will be there! see ya then look for a white tj and a silver Dakota what time you guys hittin the trail this will be my first outing with guys from the forum hope to learn alot!

a buddy and my self will be there! see ya then look for a white tj and a silver Dakota what time you guys hittin the trail this will be my first outing with guys from the forum hope to learn alot!

9 i think

were in arlington are you im meeting another guy at the safway in smokey point at 815

Last edited: