• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walmart Fight

Gives me 1 more reason to never shop at Wal-Mart. Haven't stepped foot inside one in over 5 years and won't be anytime soon.

I saw this the other day on Facebook. Having grown up not too far from this area I am not surprised by what I see at all. What kills me is why in the hell was the one chick on a scooter if she was froggy enough to get up and have a fist fight with the other woman? Unbelievable. The other thing I don't understand is why the kid was so calm about it. He apparently has seen this kind of thing before. I would think any other child would be screaming at the top of their lungs and crying. The whole thing is just ridiculous.

Hope she gets that kid takin away is no way for a healthy and well cared for child to react in that situation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the guy video'ing is hilarious.. He's all hiding between the aisles like they give a **** if anyone sees whats up then later he's talking with someone going yeah someone should really stop this…

that kid is destined for :JRich:'hood … he knew he was doing wrong and did it anyway over and over.. JJ's got it right- future inmate right there

If this **** had gone down in the tool aisle, that little ****er would have a murder charge against him right now.

98TJ said:
If this **** had gone down in the tool aisle, that little ****er would have a murder charge against him right now.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Walmart Fight

poolman said:
That made me a little sick to my stomach.... poor kid doesn't have a chance
Truth. Its a shame he thinks its OK. I was taught at a very young age(prob younger than him) don't hit women and don't back talk an adult. Yes I've had several swollen lips from back talking. Lol

Re:

I think it has always been going on. Technology has brought it to the forefront for everyone to see. Smh

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I honstly think I could and possibly would have kicked Him in his chest. Lil bastard. Man I was hopin someone would come outta nowhere and hit that bitch with a tazor. Sheesh. I'm also 87% sure that has to be somewhere close to where I live. Haha. Man o man. That almost made me sick.. I'd clothes line my lil boy if that was him.

I want to laugh at the ridiculousness of this (and the tool aisle comment) molaugh But honestly this is sad..That woman didnt once consider her son and then he just goes with it :eek: Somebody should curb stomp that bitch for ruining an innocent child's current and future life!
Nobody broke that up? Crazy...Where the hell is beech Grove?

DirtMonkey said:
I want to laugh at the ridiculousness of this (and the tool aisle comment) molaugh But honestly this is sad..That woman didnt once consider her son and then he just goes with it :eek: Somebody should curb stomp that bitch for ruining an innocent child's current and future life!
Nobody broke that up? Crazy...Where the hell is beech Grove?
It's on the south side of Indianapolis,IN.