• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wanna Burn Facebook down

I really need to get on board and use it as a marketing tool. My business partner made us a facebook page. I haven't even looked at it yet. I honestly don't even know how to find it. :****: I will make us a webpage and I can handle that part.

TBItoy said:
ha, i was just thinking this except the old,

"I dont drink"

except after work

and on some weekends

and sometimes at lunch

but I dont drink....

I don't drink taxed liquor, it's my way of getting back at the man.

"Nothing is right or wrong, only thinking, makes it so"

You're talking about marketing tools. Marketing, that is behind the times its presently in, are useless tools. Sorry if that's construed as hateful, I just say "it is", good or bad.

I'm perfectly fine with people staying away from technology. But stay away. The argument that one current medium is better than another, is what gets me.

I have no problem with technology. I just choose to stay away from certain things on a personal level. This is about it for me. As far as business, I know facebook is a very valuable tool for it. I just have zero experience with it. The misses even deleted hers a couple years ago because of so much negativity. She only kept it that long to keep up with my sister who lived out of town. She has since moved to town so there was no need for it anymore. Obviously since my partner has made us a facebook page, or so I am told, then it would have a link to a webpage where folks could buy our products. The facebook obviously would be the reach out for the marketing and the webpage would have the ecommerce handled.

Hell, that's an e-commerce site then. That's Web 2.0 type ****. When 9 out of 10 people say IH8 FB but can build a website... They mean a static HTML web page. You're the 1 in that 10 that can build a purchasing portal for products. An SSL site with a shopping cart. That's different. But yes, linking it to FB will draw bookoo people to your site. In our offroad industry we look at the media guys. Matt and Cole being on top. They have an astronomical amount of FB followers. It helps them get their folks to their ecommerce sites as well as their YouTube videos. It's a tool. Hell, it's a tool for individuals, to stay in touch/snoop on folks.

Re: Re: Wanna Burn Facebook down

pholmann said:
All of this talk about facebook is gonna piss JD off yall. He loves it and will defend it to the end. :stir:
Nope I just call out the hypocrisy! Lol. I don't care who likes or dislikes Facespace, but nobody has reason to "hate it". Those that do probably had something happen along the lines of catching their old lady chatting up other guys or got caught doing the cheating themselves, and blame Facebook.....

Then come the joint facespace accounts like "BillandRhonda Black". Red flag that one or the other cheated and or does not trust the other. However, I do know some that have legit joint accounts, as in the wife adds her husband's name to her account to deter getting hit on. He cares nothing about it and doesn't get on it at all. So, in some instances, the joint account is legit.

I like seeing what beer Josh is drinking, that yummy sushi....and his lady friend. :drinkers: :eat: :cougar:
Facebook is kewl! :****:

Edit: And it's also great for our business! thumb.gif

Lol I don't post very much, if any, beer pics on the facespace. I keep it a quite a bit more moderated than I do this place. molaugh

TacomaJD said:
Lol I don't post very much, if any, beer pics on the facespace. I keep it a quite a bit more moderated than I do this place. molaugh
Haha!! Sometimes I drink too much and get them confused. You know...both are social media! ;D

Latest posts