• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Want To Buy Jimmy Smith Buggy

Re: Re: Re: Want To Buy Jimmy Smith Buggy

F-Bomb said:
Did some people get a handout to buy their buggys?

FYI West Virginia has one of the lowest unemployment rates in the country.
We WORK here
Who are you talking about getting a handout?
We work in Alabama :flipoff1:
As they do in Tennessee where most all these buggies are built at that yall are buying.
Yall Might work in WV but apparently they cant or dont build buggies there, since your coming south to buy them where they dont "work like you guys i guess"

Ovbviously not you

Those who think we need a tv show or hit the lotto to buy a buggy

Exactly what nerve did I hit with you?
Are you building our next buggy right now?

F-Bomb said:
Ovbviously not you

Those who think we need a tv show or hit the lotto to buy a buggy

Exactly what nerve did I hit with you?
Are you building our next buggy right now?
Didnt really hit a nerve just letting you know we work down here to ;D
Although we do have our share of free loading :afro: like everybody else does.
As far as building your next buggy, you got enough money, ill build you whatever you want

dhadden said:
Why biuld when u can just buy
I have a short attention span I dont do well with waiting list and lead times
Jimmy 10 months
Atlas 10 weeks
It goes on and on

F-Bomb said:
Did some people get a handout to buy their buggys?

FYI West Virginia has one of the lowest unemployment rates in the country.
We WORK here

Hey jackass ever heard of a joke? :gtfo:
Wasn't meaning anything personal just a joke :****:
As far as "Hard work pays off" I agree I work hard 5-6 days

Congrats on the new rigs

I don't think he thought it was a joke but just a ?.so it sounds like he answered it for u.just my 2 cents.

Obviously money can buy buggies but not a sense of humor!!Loosen up peeps

dhadden said:
Tom first of all gfys.u r nothing more then a tire kicking circle jerking pos.sellers beware.an last cash talks bullshit walks. :gtfo: :flipgotcha:

Hmm.. Big boy words! Lol. It's true, people due get all upset when you show the world how full of **** they are.

Bought one today. Glad it wasn't yours.

Glad u didn't get it to.way to nice of a buggy for such a littleman like u to have.u should leave this alone :afro:

dhadden said:
Glad u didn't get it to.way to nice of a buggy for such a littleman like u to have.u should leave this alone :afro:

I always say never argue with an idiot.. They drag you down to there level and beat you with experience.. So, I'll go ahead and leave you alone.

Elliott said:
Whats the scoop on this bad deal?

I've been talking to lots of people about lots of buggies.. And came close to buying a few before the one I bought today. Had a deal with Donald, and he came back and said he was keeping it.. Didn't want to build another one during riding season.. When actually, he just sold it to somebody else. His buggy, his choice. I don't really care. If he would have said "your taking too long and this other guy is a sure thing." I would have understood completely..

I just hate liars... I'm over it. Got what I was looking for.

Tom

If your over it then quit crying about makes me think u wet your diaper over this deal

Post some pictures and give us some details on your new buggy Tom very curious to know what you bought

dhadden said:
A j what u think about Richards new ride
Saw it yesterday, I like it
Very nice buggy
Rich had a b-day party today so he didn't get to ride with us today but I think he will be out tomorrow