• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired WANTED Chevy 8 lug Rims /maybe tires to fit same

BamaJim

Chevy 8 lug 15X8-12 Don't care what they look like, as long as they are true, dent and rust free. Looking for a set of tires to accompany those rims. but not really needed. Will take tires if the price is right, and the tires are in decent condition. Either reply here or call me at 2 five six-2 hundred-fifty six 46. Looking for close to local, and I live just south of Huntsville, Alabama.

Thanks!

Got 4 nice 15x10 8 lug white spokes. came off street truck no rash. 175 bucks in chattanooga 423 827-4913

Hey Jim, if Jimmy Smith tells you a rooster can plow, just hook him up! these wheels will be just like he tells ya

zukimaster said:
Hey Jim, if Jimmy Smith tells you a rooster can plow, just hook him up! these wheels will be just like he tells ya

Yeah, that's cool. Just don't know what "white spokes" are...

Add together they came off a "street truck" plus where I come from, I'm thinking spoke wheels like Dayton's. No since in wasting time with Dayton's, as the way I drive like I stole it, and not being afraid to break something, I'd run through a set of Dayton's on the first pebble.

Did you see my other post about those tires...sure wished they fit the axles I just bought...

Jim