• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Weekend and reiter with some carnage

didnt you buy new marlin springs?
i heard you did and took a leaf out,is this true?
those springs are stiff first couple times then they break in. i know alot of people thought they were stiff and took a leaf out, but then the pack dont hold up to trail abuse.

didnt you buy new marlin springs?
i heard you did and took a leaf out,is this true?
those springs are stiff first couple times then they break in. i know alot of people thought they were stiff and took a leaf out, but then the pack dont hold up to trail abuse.

:fawkdancesmiley: no they were trail gear5in springs... i took a leaf out and now they are fukked:haha: no biggy i got some differant springs comin:awesomework:

If you cut a toy drive shaft in half there is a sch sized piece of pipe that fits
very nicely over the old tubes. make it easy to fix bent driveshafts and makes them beefy.

I had best d-line make me a rear out of .156 wall. should hold up. Cost me $125

the hammers is a driveshaft eating place. Will be a good test place :awesomework:

The last few I have made are .25" plus

i am going to best today, well see what he can do, i just need it to last through the summer:haha: then im cuttin back up,

the white truck is my buddy justins, that was the first trip out since the four link and a front locker:cool:

im thinkin its called "beat your ****" which is a trail leaving and returning to the index lookout trail. basacilly it goes around the big impassable mud hole on the left side going in. buggy trail. not sheetmetal or windshield friendly.

the pics are from rock garden and rock face.