• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Weld on beadlocks for 15" wheel (foul language)

Nuts

Enough to lock 4 wheels,. 25" thick, 32 holes for 3/8" bolts, no hardware included, $215 plus shipping 513-804-0740

Attachments

• IMG_20160105_212208.JPG
    IMG_20160105_212208.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 137
Holy ****! Hahahahaha they are awesome! I'd never run them and anybody that would prob can't work a computtr! :dblthumb: best of luck with the sale!

I'd buy them if I wasn't in the middle of a front axle and transfercase swap on my buggy right now!! If u still got em in a couple weeks I will holler at ya..

You ever gonna make anything in a 17. If so let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will make a set of 17s today if somebody wants to preorder them. They'll be $300 plus shipping.

I know pre ordering is lame, but there isn't a big demand for 17s and they'll make a large chuck of steel useless real quick

I can make a lot of designs, but not really wanting to make anymore. The profit margin is too small on beadlocks. After I buy the steel, factor in consumables, electric, etc, etc etc I will make about $10 on these

Still have these, two guys backed out because their wives didn't want to ride in a vehicle that says mother ****er :****: which tells me those dude obviously aren't what these say :cougar: