• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Welder, Bender, notcher, motor etc. for sale

BadRockOffroad

1980 CJ7
I have a brand new Millermatic 212 with autoset full size 210 mig welder. with full size tank with gas, brand new autodark helment red with flames $2200
a good running toyota 20r motor cleaned painted and on stand $400 ,
8 3/4 x 3/4 hiems with misalignment spacers and bungs $250
toyota disk brake brackets, toyota axle parts. and other misc. stuff $150
and a nice cherry picker $175
706-270-3591

Bender and notchers have been SOLD.

My Bender is nice, clean, looks and works great. one notchter is new and still in box, other notcher is used. new degree angle finder in box as well. Chop saw is sold.
Price for bender , angle finder and both notchers $450 firm. Cartersville Ga / Dalton Ga. area 706-270-3591

***PRICE CORRECTED***

Re: Re: Welder, Bender, notcher, motor etc. for sale

How much for just the bender?

$400 for just the bender, thats over $110 off the new price and this bender is in great condition.
The only part that ware out on the bender is the jack, and those are replaced easily from any Tractor suply company or Autozone!
The jack is simple but works great, verticle benders are the best! dont need all the room or to be bolted down to bend like the JDS and such.

BadRockOffroad said:
My Bender is nice, clean, looks and works great. one notchter is new and still in box, other notcher is used. new degree angle finder in box as well. Chop saw is sold.
Price for bender and both notchers $400 firm. Cartersville Ga / Dalton Ga. area 706-270-3591

This one.

Pics as requested.

VID00131.jpg

VID00130.jpg

VID00129.jpg

VID00133.jpg

VID00132.jpg

VID00128.jpg

VID00127.jpg

VID00126.jpg

VID00126.jpg

Look forward to getting the bender and notchers in so I can finish my cage without waiting on someone else to get free time.

Re: Re: Welder, Bender, notcher, motor etc. for sale

Mines first;D

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Well I have all kinds of stuff that I would sell, but the $150 post was for rear axle stuff to go with the brackets, I have two inner axles, with the brake drums pulled, and a cleaned empty rear housing. would throw in the 39? third member if needed. I has it as a spare third that needs re geared.

For other prices i have a very good looking and running 20R motor from a 4x4. it is on a motor stand, cleaned and painted green just like the brake brackets.
I have an empty front axle housing cleaned and primered. another rear housing cleaned and primered, two 410 third members, one 39? third member,
Various parts off stock 20R motor like starters and alternator, carb base plates,
stock transfercase cross member, set of steel wheels, 15x12 etc.