• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Well this sucks!

InDaShop

Dont Tread On Me
All these years and my work finally shut Hardline off, bitches be blocking me!
John or Ricky, did you guys make changes to the forum in the past few days?

blocked_zps59b5c23b.jpg

Ha ha, our company finally got smart to the many guys getting on interwebs on 2nd shift and wasting time. Wasn't a real problem until we started hiring more. Crazy thing is, my wife works for state farm here in Lincoln, with thousands of employees and they just turned on facebook/Twitter and whatever else social site, just so the younger crowd can stay happy. Makes you wonder why insurance is so damn expensive! :wtflol:

I just got basically the same message here at work for the first time yesterday. Said it blocked it because of a "bad web reputation filter". Oh well, Tapatalk is easier anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

POSYJ said:
They probably saw how many days / hours you've been logged in!

EXACTLY laughing1 When I was at Constant Aviation the 2nd time I told the GM straight up that I would have a laptop on my work desk to "monitor" the site . He never gave me a hard time about it and it was never an issue, so I carried a lap to work everyday and used it for non-work interwebs :dblthumb: They were all really cool about the "hobby"

Re: Re: Well this sucks!

My work has recently blocked the News Feed on Facebook or something. Can still click on my name before the page fully loads and go to my wall to post and check notifications and messages though. Everything else still works though, so no complaints here.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

HELL,,, with all the "anti obama" stuff on facebook I can,t believe the whole damn site has not been "blocked/shut down" yet ::)

zukiscott said:
HELL,,, with all the "anti obama" stuff on facebook I can,t believe the whole damn site has not been "blocked/shut down" yet ::)
TRUTH!!!! I don't think that will happen, but you never know with our corrupt Commander In Chief.

zukiscott said:

I'm still amazed that you have a Facebook account now..... :flipoff1:

Pirate is still good to go for me. Hardline is the only website that I lost access to. Sucks. but is what it is. I aint quiting my job over y'all ****ers :flipoff1:
But I'll for sure dry run the website before I take another job! LOL

Everyone is starting to allow Facebook. It's how the government and your employers keep up with what you are doing. Lol

Thats somthing aint it, she falls in a well eyes go crossed. She gets kicked by a mule, they go back to normal. I dont know. :dunno:

ruby sue and snots

All of a sudden like, Hardline is off the blocked list for me.