• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Went out for a little stroll

Gives the rear end some resistance from unloading side to side/slows it down. Plus pulls some of the body sway out of it on high speed corners.

Ohhh your linked, gotcha. I have never seen your rig up close, seen it out at reiter years back. I am lovin the NW modeled front fenders :awesomework:

Crash's Toy has the same basic link setup as my buggy. Folks that don't think it will do high speed corners please come out to the races and explain it to me.:;
The gay Toy parts will probably negate any real performance gains though.

:cheer:

Crash's Toy has the same basic link setup as my buggy. Folks that don't think it will do high speed corners please come out to the races and explain it to me.:;

The inverted 4 link is a dream setup if you ask me. Even with no sway bar it handles pretty decent but feels more stable with it.

I see four errors and four more possible errors with this report. Otherwise, nice spot dude. Hopefully you run into some good exposed rock. Pickins are slim down here in that catagory. Seems the farther north you look the better the geology for what we want. I think our proximity to Mt Rainier is whats screwing us out of good rock in the south end.

Good to see you out in the rig Crash. I loved watching you operate your yota the few times we wheeled Old Reiter.
:beer:

When do race next Rick?I gotta check out the bungy cord around the dana 300 for the corners.

I see four errors and four more possible errors with this report. Otherwise, nice spot dude. Hopefully you run into some good exposed rock. Pickins are slim down here in that catagory. Seems the farther north you look the better the geology for what we want. I think our proximity to Mt Rainier is whats screwing us out of good rock in the south end.

Good to see you out in the rig Crash. I loved watching you operate your yota the few times we wheeled Old Reiter.
:beer:

There is no rock in my sisters back yard :D

But there are more spots for some fun...

When do race next Rick?I gotta check out the bungy cord around the dana 300 for the corners.

Next race is at Straddleline Aug 12-14. I don't plan to use the bungee unless it's very wet and slippery. Racing is more fun when it's dryer.
Come on out!!:awesomework: