• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wes keans rzr cages

Weskean423

Since I broke my neck I've had a lot of time to work in the garage. I built two rzr cages so far and have a couple more to do. I've decided to start building them to sell. If you are interested give me a call or text (423)827-8358. If you message me on here it my be a while before I reply.

First one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    553.4 KB · Views: 171
I think they only allow vendor posts on Sundays......but check out RZR Life on Facebook

Sorry I took that wrong. I understand what your saying now thank you. I can't go back to regular work until the doctor release me. I'm just doing what I enjoy and trying to make some money doing it.

Weskean423 said:
Sorry lowbudgetjunk didn't know you ran this show. Just letting people know I've got extra time and seeing if anyone's interested :flipoff1: :gtfo:

I read that different than you did.
Hes saying post your cages on Rzr life on FB to help your business.
They do only allow post on Sunday from vendors about products for sale.

wont work said:
I read that different than you did.
Hes saying post your cages on Rzr life on FB to help your business.
They do only allow post on Sunday from vendors about products for sale.

x2 a comma would have really cleared that up

Weskean423 said:
Sorry I took that wrong. I understand what your saying now thank you. I can't go back to regular work until the doctor release me. I'm just doing what I enjoy and trying to make some money doing it.

Good luck with it....cage and 4 point harnesses are the two must have accessories that most people don't put on their RZR's. They'll put a lift, snorkel, bad ass radio, winch, tires and then roll around with a pop sickle stick cage protecting them in a roll over.

Cages look good, did you learn to bend and weld from Adair?

those look sick! what ya askin for them? and any way to ship? possibly a knock down kit and i can weld it together?

Glad y'all like them! No I didn't learn from Adair

Bbruch were are you from? I could possibly deliver one to you. If you would like to call me feel free and see what we can work out.

Glad your ok Wes

If u would pm me a price on one similar to the second one u built when ever u read this no hurry