• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

West Tennessee offroad

Was the Mash Yer Motor Bash not booked before the gay West Tenn ****? If so, them fawkers shouldn't be able to say **** about our event and it should hold precedence over there's.

TacomaJD said:
Was the Mash Yer Motor Bash not booked before the gay West Tenn ****? If so, them fawkers shouldn't be able to say **** about our event and it should hold precedence over there's.
They were first.

BUG-E J said:
Hawk Pride screwed up and wanna know how to fix. WTO are being losers.

Sure hate that. They seemed like nice guys at New Years ride. They were the ones who took about $500k worth of 4 dr Jks down the big hill all in a row right before lunch. Of course I like for everybody to get along and we only talked long enough for them to give me a informational postcard cause I was from West Tn and happened to be an off roader. I think my jeep was to old though.

money_pit_yj said:
Sure hate that. They seemed like nice guys at New Years ride. They were the ones who took about $500k worth of 4 dr Jks down the big hill all in a row right before lunch. Of course I like for everybody to get along and we only talked long enough for them to give me a informational postcard cause I was from West Tn and happened to be an off roader. I think my jeep was to old though.
Well apparently the hardline crew are the "trashy cousins" of the offroad community..............

BUG-E J said:
Well apparently the hardline crew are the "trashy cousins" of the offroad community..............

That fits so well with my profile pic. Just go to the wedding, plenty of bridesmaids depressed they are not getting married may be out looking for a handline crawler!

Well if nobody here knows them maybe somebody (aka bressie) should link this thread to their facepage.

"Family camping will be on the tree line behind the check in station which is to the right of the main drive as you enter the park. If you plan to stay up late or do any partying please do so farther down the tree line or around the bend in the "Party Cove" in respect of our members."

Apparently co existing is not an option :wtflol: What a bunch of cunts. If I wanted to have that much of a private ride, I'd do just that....rent a park on an off weekend where there was no chance of anyone else coming except for those personally invited.

That guided trailride sure sounds fun though :wtflol: :stir:

rednecklights said:
But ....

Just because we wouldn't mind having 500 drunk rednecks at our weddings , they might not.

Jon Piper

Not sure if you meant to or not, but you just gave me a much needed backhand! Here I am hollering go crash the wedding, when I don't have a dog in the fight! I wasn't able to come to either ride that particular weekend! I was just stirring the pot. No matter what the circumstances, weddings are special times so it probably wasn'tt a good idea to crash the wedding. I sure do hope this thing gets resolved!

rednecklights said:
My bad homie !!!!!!

I didn't to back hand yah. It was more to reflect the reason to move the event instead of saying we were asked to or forced to.

And there would be 499 drunk rednecks .... ;)

Jon Piper

It's all good :dblthumb: I'm going to chalk it up as that Piper love they were talking about earlier. I'm well under 300 posts and you are already flirting with me. Must be doing something right!!!

Re:

So is the park gonna be open to public that weekend? Yes weddings are special, that's why it should be held in private. Even if move it, what's to stop every other average joe from wheeling at their own free will and doing something that interferes with their non partying atmosphere and the wedding? If they are renting it as a private event that would be different, but don't plan a wedding at a public offroad park and expect everyone that shows up to moderate their fun to accommodate you and your plans.

Yea....but if one group doesn't wheel like the other group......could cause traffic issues. I know some groups that like to unload and park on the first trail and start drinking/bullshitting.....other groups like to hit as many trails before 4pm and GTFO.

Then you have the guys that wanna yardsale thier **** on the 1st trail and make everyone else spend 1/2 the day pulling it off the trail.

Sorry for the mini-rant, but i've been in all those groups and it frustrates me to no end when I can't run a trail. Especially if I pulled a long distance to ride around on access roads/trails and hafta work.

rednecklights said:
Kush didn't answer my phone call earlier so :flipgotcha:

Jon Piper
Horse ****! My bad I was Workin on my ****.. Then I think I saw smoke coming out of my phone from the text.. Fuker. So I get a link in a text and it takes me to some jeep club **** .. It took me for ever to find the thread.. I read it and well.. Don't know how to say this but they seem like some cool people, i've signed up for everyone of the guided tours.. Will be buying a CB tomorrow, and officially joining the club, so look for me in the "quiet section of the tree line", where the party animals don't exist.
Happy trailing