• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What did you break today?!?!!

The rest of it... :redneck:

attachment.php

Saw this one mud, just trying to figure out how you did this so I never replicate it :redneck:

Yeah, I would like to have an Orion, or swap in a D300. Both are way out of the budget right now, going to have to swap in another stocker for now.

Nice work. :awesomework: I know you said you've got a spare case to swap the guts into, but I've got a few on the shelf if you need.

I was expecting to see you there. What happened?

I worked instead. Ended up going to Tahuya Saturday morning to check it out. Hadn't been in awhile. I have every weekend for the next two months booked for either wheelin or comps so I gotta work while I have the opportunity.

Destroyed a throwout bearing couple weeks ago thrashing through some mud and puddles. Almost lost my alt to the mud also, but a hammer solved that problem. Damn mud.:mad:

I worked instead. Ended up going to Tahuya Saturday morning to check it out. Hadn't been in awhile. I have every weekend for the next two months booked for either wheelin or comps so I gotta work while I have the opportunity.

you were pulling out when I was pulling in...I was riding my dirtbike...:awesomework:

Just make sure ya show up at the run at....Moon/funny Rocks...4th of July!!!!!Buddy!!!!:awesomework::beer:

Broke the main leaf on my sammy At liberty this weeken. An Im pretty sure my buddy blew my head gasket on my Cherokee. So,it was one of those weekend