• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What did you do in the garage today ?

it was too much to pass up, plus im grabbing a chevy 60 next week for even less than I paid for the ford 60.
guy is coming again on tomorrow to take my tj away from me. he drove it sat and really liked it sooooooo..... time for the cj build!

Today- Got more of the cage done in the mud truck! Just about finished with the welding on the top part of the cage. Had to drop it down to weld it. I got a couple more bars to put in then i can attach it ro the frame, then work on the engine cage. :woot: :woot: Got to make that monies son!

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
Today- Got more of the cage done in the mud truck! Just about finished with the welding on the top part of the cage. Had to drop it down to weld it. I got a couple more bars to put in then i can attach it ro the frame, then work on the engine cage. :woot: :woot: Got to make that monies son!

What truck is it?? they gonna run this sunday???

Been pretty busy around my garage lately. Gotta finish my rig so we can bring the Datsun 510 Tube Chassis up from the mini-warehouse.

Removed all the AC bullshit from my truck
Finished plumbing and mounting all the propane junk
Swapped out T-Case output flanges
Tore down my spare motor

Stretch said:
Been pretty busy around my garage lately. Gotta finish my rig so we can bring the Datsun 510 Tube Chassis up from the mini-warehouse.

Removed all the AC bullshit from my truck

:eek:

I bout to put da A/C back on mine loller.gif

Last night, hung the passenger fender on my rig, then decided the gloss black wasnt going to work so I took them back off and brought them into work today to repaint flat black...

Put the ZB 50 back together and did some hot laps around the neighborhood. Still needs lots of work but its getting there and I love it...

Lays buggy... pulled seats out welded harness tabs , then made some brackets to hang / hold his water lines ( rad in the back ) Went to put it on the trailer last night and it wouldnt fire... He said it had done it before and all that so I started trouble shooting it and found the short wire harness that goes from the coil to the distributor is jacked up so repaired that and sent him on his way. He'll be riding the rig this weekend so thats pretty cool :woot:

CheapJ7 said:
What truck is it?? they gonna run this sunday???

Not sure what He's gonna call the truck. It's just a beater mid 70's chevy with a big block. He's not gonna run till next month. Said there would prolly be too many people at the first race. :dunno:

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
Not sure what He's gonna call the truck. It's just a beater mid 70's chevy with a big block. He's not gonna run till next month. Said there would prolly be too many people at the first race. :dunno:

The more people that enter, the more the payout is.

Rawhide, the truck me and dad built is supposed to be there. :****:

haha yea just read it....
Good times..

Well since i don't have a garage.. not much got accomplished.
My parts runner got bearings for the taco transfer case on the way, Hopefully have it back together by the wkend..

On a lighter note, whitney and I did plant a majestic flower garden and one tomato plant on our fabulous real estate yesterday...
Im goin for that Wood Villiage mobile Home Park yard of the Month award loller.gif

CheapJ7 said:
Well since i don't have a garage.. not much got accomplished.
My parts runner got bearings for the taco transfer case on the way, Hopefully have it back together by the wkend..

Well since im guessing your mom is your parts runner tell her to get out there and wrench on that sum bitch. molaugh

Woods basically knocked out my header gaskets ( Thanks buddy ) and I got these mounted..
fenders1.jpg

last night I changed the erl on the Vitty, did the seafoam snakeoil and took the slugs off my front end. Front diff turns to a milkshake somehow. Only reason I can think of is snow gets up there and melts and gets into the diffy. So I took the die grinder to them and hogged off all the splines in the slugs and now she's freewheeling and not making a buncha noise at highway speeds.

Hope that was not TECH, was not my intention. :****: